Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top characteristic in husband

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
    Me either when I hear that it takes some girls hours to leave the house because of makeup I'm just like -_____- I have no idea how to do makeup though I try to and it just becomes a big mess
    I can't apply make up either hahahahaha and im older than u!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
      I'm not following.. :/
      Takes me ages to leave the house :/
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

the poll isn't very accurate. Yeah you might think youd want someone funny but what is the point if he isn't nice, or if hes nice but not educated enough to stimulate you, or hes educated but you don't find him attractive. Its always going to be a combination that you look for
        Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
          I take 10 mins. :)
          U is a real woman:up: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
          Last edited by Ria; 14-01-15, 06:34 PM. Reason: I'm using my tablet. No idea why its saying shift r
          Okay :)

Comment

opposite of fat is fit ;)

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
              the poll isn't very accurate. Yeah you might think youd want someone funny but what is the point if he isn't nice, or if hes nice but not educated enough to stimulate you, or hes educated but you don't find him attractive. Its always going to be a combination that you look for
              Agreed. It's not about specific qualities, it's about the whole package.
              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

:salams:

In no particular order:

1. Nice
                2. Strong

Not too fussed about sense of humour (because I make myself laugh) as long as he communicates.

Would hate it if he takes more than 10 mins to get ready because I'd be waiting at the door. lol

He is supposed to impress me no one else (not implying anything here). Ha Ha. Besides it's so much easier for a man to get ready.

:jkk:
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Humble
                  Dominant
                  ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

erm where is the religious option??? well i choose strong/fit but i would also prefer him religious..
                    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                    Guide me on your path to your janna,
                    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

What about ugly men, like who will marry them
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                        Lolll

Comment

Its was a serious question missmirah02
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Its was a serious question missmirah02
                            Someone who is ugly to you is beautiful to someone else so everyone will be able to get married because people like different things

Comment

No such thing as ugly.

I don't think women are as fussy when it comes to appearances. Men tend to be more 'visual'.
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                Takes me ages to leave the house :/
                                You're like my sister. Needless to say, we never go anywhere together.
                                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X