Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top characteristic in husband

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Top characteristic in husband

    Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    Psssht! I'll take classes
    will take years probably
    Okay :)

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Top characteristic in husband

      Funny and good looking. Love someone who can make me laugh. Laughter is medicine!
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Top characteristic in husband

        Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        Zero for handsome!!! what!?! wait!!! but I just got a job lot of "Fair and Lovely".

        Worra waste of money.
        lol

        but being fair skinned doesnt make u more attractive
        Okay :)

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Top characteristic in husband

          Humility wouldn't go amiss.
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Top characteristic in husband

            Originally posted by Ria View Post
            lol

            but being fair skinned doesnt make u more attractive
            It might make me lovely though.

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Top characteristic in husband

              Originally posted by Ria View Post
              will take years probably
              Perfection does take time ya know, kind of like women and makeup
              I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

              Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Top characteristic in husband

                Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                It might make me lovely though.
                :rofl1:


                good


                use all of them
                Okay :)

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Top characteristic in husband

                  Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                  Perfection does take time ya know, kind of like women and makeup
                  Just hope ur wife can wait that long. as long as the woman doesnt look like a clown when wearing makeup i dont think she needs to be a perfectionist plus real women take 10 minutes to get ready
                  Okay :)

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Top characteristic in husband

                    Makes you smile and feel comfortable

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Top characteristic in husband

                      I miss romantic in the poll. My husband needs to be super romantic. He has to surprise me from time to time hihi :inlove:
                      My heart will go on

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Top characteristic in husband

                        Originally posted by Ria View Post
                        Just hope ur wife can wait that long. as long as the woman doesnt look like a clown when wearing makeup i dont think she needs to be a perfectionist plus real women take 10 minutes to get ready


                        Such meanies, poor 'little' me

                        Ok, new tactic. Act all mysterious and broody. The serious yet alluring individual
                        I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                        Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Top characteristic in husband

                          ....
                          Last edited by liya1; 05-08-15, 07:26 PM.
                          The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Top characteristic in husband

                            Originally posted by zainah View Post
                            I miss romantic in the poll. My husband needs to be super romantic. He has to surprise me from time to time hihi :inlove:
                            Ta-dah...meet wife No.2

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Top characteristic in husband

                              Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              Ta-dah...meet wife No.2
                              You clearly don't know what romance is, poor wife of yours

                              I was more thinking of a bouquet of roses and a nice dinner out.. :inlove:
                              My heart will go on

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: Top characteristic in husband

                                Originally posted by zainah View Post
                                You clearly don't know what romance is, poor wife of yours

                                I was more thinking of a bouquet of roses and a nice dinner out.. :inlove:
                                You just ruined two other surprises I had in mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X