No announcement yet.

Top characteristic in husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer caracals, they're so pretty but they have scary teeth.

Comment

• why just one, we want many good characteristics, insha ' allah.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• What about trustworthy and strong?
        Qaweyun ameen

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

The sphynx is probably my favorite type of cat. I think that says enough about the type of things I like.
          so as long as he's tall you don't mind what his face looks like?

i'm quite fussy but I was still realistic because handsome in my head is out of this world, not even human

p.s I don't watch anime
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

so as long as he's tall you don't mind what his face looks like?

i'm quite fussy but I was still realistic because handsome in my head is out of this world, not even human

p.s I don't watch anime
            Not really. My entire life I never immediately started liking someone just because of the way they looked. The only people I ever liked when I was younger where people that I thought were cool and funny and looking back, not a single one of them would ever be considered attractive. Within the field of unattractive their are certain areas that I prefer over others, but I realize that if I really like someone I will think they are attractive even if everyone else thinks they are completely hideous. I don't like it when people make a big deal out of people because of the way they look. While all the girls are fighting over the pretty boys, I'll be out there getting the diamond in the rough.

I am considered tall so I need someone who is my height or taller. I really don't want to be with someone shorter then me.

And how have you lived your life all this time without watching anime? Are you currently on life support?

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Not really. My entire life I never immediately started liking someone just because of the way they looked. The only people I ever liked when I was younger where people that I thought were cool and funny and looking back, not a single one of them would ever be considered attractive. Within the field of unattractive their are certain areas that I prefer over others, but I realize that if I really like someone I will think they are attractive even if everyone else thinks they are completely hideous. I don't like it when people make a big deal out of people because of the way they look. While all the girls are fighting over the pretty boys, I'll be out there getting the diamond in the rough.

I am considered tall so I need someone who is my height or taller. I really don't want to be with someone shorter then me.

And how have you lived your life all this time without watching anime? Are you currently on life support?
              LOL i'm an 80s kid so I survived, nickelodeon was our thing and i was a dbz fanatic, there were the other two Japanese cartoons like tenchi mui or something and digimin- don't get me started so cheesy
              pokemon was too weird for me - Pikachu annoyed me cos he obv thought he was sooo cute and his constant 'pika pika'- whatever mate, you r just a bouncy yellow ball

i'm really sorry if anyone is a pika fan, it's not personal

mutual attraction is important, he doesn't have to be good looking but 'liveable'

I never liked pretty boys so it's not an issue and you are right a person can grow on you after some time but when I saw photos of some men I had to convince myself, others I just couldn't do it and it was a relief when I could reject them (very few though)

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

LOL i'm an 80s kid so I survived, nickelodeon was our thing and i was a dbz fanatic, there were the other two Japanese cartoons like tenchi mui or something and digimin- don't get me started so cheesy
                pokemon was too weird for me - Pikachu annoyed me cos he obv thought he was sooo cute and his constant 'pika pika'- whatever mate, you r just a bouncy yellow ball

i'm really sorry if anyone is a pika fan, it's not personal

mutual attraction is important, he doesn't have to be good looking but 'liveable'

I never liked pretty boys so it's not an issue and you are right a person can grow on you after some time but when I saw photos of some men I had to convince myself, others I just couldn't do it and it was a relief when I could reject them (very few though)
                LOL. Its okay. I'm not a fan of pokemon either. My dad is a pokemon go super fan but I could never get in to that franchise.

With me, I just need to click with someone. It doesn't happen often but when it does I know that they are very special. I am the type of person who needs that type of emotional connection otherwise I will never be able to open up to people. That's why looks mean absolutely nothing to me. Its all good and fine to be attractive but its the last thing on my list of priorities.

Comment

• What if I want all of them ?!

in Jannah inshallah XD
                  Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                  The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                  )

Comment

Working...
                  X