• Show
Clear All

• nurul_Iman
    replied
    Re: i need advice from sisters only.

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
    Ur going through heartbreak sis.

Hang in there.
    Plus, if I'm honest with you he just seems like a petty little kid.
    Remember if a guy truly wants you, he'll come after you, you should never chase a guy to the point where he has the upper hand. It's not worth it.

Women have more to lose in a marriage than a man IMO.
    That may be biased but it's true. Realistically speaking women hve more to lose.

So don't run after him or contact him.
    Let him be. If I was you I'd cut it short. And move on.
    So true!! Thanks. that exactly what im doing now. Just need time to heal the pain. <3 <3 Its not my lose.

Leave a comment:

• UmmAbdulMalik
    replied

Ur going through heartbreak sis.

Hang in there.
    Plus, if I'm honest with you he just seems like a petty little kid.
    Remember if a guy truly wants you, he'll come after you, you should never chase a guy to the point where he has the upper hand. It's not worth it.

Women have more to lose in a marriage than a man IMO.
    That may be biased but it's true. Realistically speaking women hve more to lose.

So don't run after him or contact him.
    Let him be. If I was you I'd cut it short. And move on.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

You'r going through the pain of rejection right now, sister. This break up is better for you, rather now than later. You dont know the man in real life, everything always seem so rosy when we live in a dreamworld. Never underestimate the power of dua. Make constant dua to Allah and He will give you what is best. This man is now in the past. You will get over the past. May Allah make it easy for you to move on.

Leave a comment:

• nurul_Iman
    replied

Thanks to all sisters that rplied me. May Allah bless all of ur kindness.

Honestly i want to move on, because i feel if the guy can leave me easily that means he stil able to do the same in future. But, i cant understnd the feelings that i have. Its painful sis. I keep crying and ask Allah what has happened. I cant find any answer. I did istikharah before we start knowing each other. But i misunderstood the sign maybe. After few constant istikharah, my mum suddenly called me and ask me to bring the man to meet her. So i thought it is positive sign. And i develop feelings for him.

Im not really religious woman but as a Muslim i try hard to be the best one. I started my schoold with happy and positive emotion that i want to be a good person helps my family. but somehow i dont know why i fall into this kind feelings. It started when the guy loooks so serious. He sent roses to my school and even wrote there "B My wife". And some other gifts which i feel he really can take care of me. I dont know whats wrong. But it is not like Allah the one that created us and He is the one that hold our hearts?

I know this is test for me sistrs. but its hurt and i feel angry to Allah. Advise me how can i start to feel better? cureently im doing qiyamulail and fasting so i can forget this thing. I always cry in my prayer until i feel when this going to stop because it disturbed me from studying. even if i read the sadness making me loss concentration and im approching my final exam in emdical degree.

i also feel humiliated. How come in this world, a guy can reject a girl just like that? im not saying im good person but alhamdulillah, i think im complete as woman, with education and good islamic practice. Im also human. has heart. I dont beg a guy to love me but y after making me develop feelings, he start to run away. its hurt sis. even now im crying writing this. sorry, im too sensitive.

Leave a comment:

• Ajya
    replied

Salaam alaykum. It is hard to really get to know someone from the internet so perhaps this brother is not who you think he is? Sister the best thing you can do is pray sincerely to Allah swt for what is best for you. Don't worry about the situation now just put your trust in Allah and everything will work out in the best way. Take care my sister. May Allah give you ease.

Leave a comment:

• Hannahk92
    replied

Make du'aa between the adhan and the iqaamah or at the end of every salaah before the tasleem. Etc.
    I would suggest speaking to your father about this, he may be able to advise since he knows what the small argument was regarding.
    Also pray salaatul istikhara and ask for Allah's guidance.
    Last edited by Hannahk92; 12-01-15, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Honest 83
    replied

Walikum salam sister. Knowing each other for 2 months only and on internet and then getting into argument means still you both don't know each other properly. Write him an email and try to clear up any of the misunderstandings. Ask him why he doesn't want you or cannot trust you. Since you told he is a new revert muslim his background is definitely different and that might create confusions and misunderstandings early in a relationship. You like him for his religious views but still take your parents in confidence and if you ever proceed to marry him do it with you parents permission. Also do salat isthikara and ask Allah to guide you.
    It is nice to know that you told him about salat hajat and he prayed it.
    I just tried to give an advice according to my limited understanding. Continue making dua to Allah and trust Him and surely you will be guided. Ameen

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Salaam sis... Maybe you could write him an email declaring your feelings and how much you feel for him.. You obviously bonded over the 2 month period and now your hurting.. So write an email and tell him how you feel... No one here can help much sis.. Truthfully only you can help your self.. Only you know what issue you fought over and how to solve it.. Your not really providing much information so regarding what you wrote I think it can be sorted inshallah ...

He seems very well religious and a good find sis.. Hold on to him inshallah and try to solve it as soon as you can. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Halaa
    replied

Originally posted by nurul_Iman View Post
    Asalammualaikum. May Allah guides me and all Muslim in here to the correct path.

I just dont understnd what should i do in my life regarding something and i need advice from sisters only. I met someone through internet and we talked tru email. Never meet in real. But he did called my cousin brother and plan for marriage to me. He is recently converted. While i dont really like someone that recent convert because i feel somehow they lack of knowledge and practice. But tru email, alhamdulillah he sounds practicing. And i grew feelings for him. After 2 months of talking we had a small argument which i feel can be corrected. He told me he doenst want me and cant trust this thing again. The problem arise because we dont have medium of communication and only email. But what hurt me is the humiliation because he told my cousin brother n parent about it. In sametime, i do like the way he and me behave in view of religion. He never talk things inappropriate to me or ask picture. I like because he always remind about religion. We usually discuss about prophet and quran stories. plus, when i asked him to do hajat prayer, he recently start doing it. he also fasting evry monday n thursday.

somehow im confused. How come when there is so much compatibility but there is still rejection? I knew im busy with medical life but he also one of smartest ppl that ive known. He is Google engineer.

I need advice from elder sister because its hurting me somehow. i thought i will get married after graduate but it turned out to be like this. I still make dua to Allah but i dont feel sincere about the dua. Thanks for ur kind advice. please be gentle to me. Only Allah can pay ur kindness.
    That isn't at all true.
    It's hard to help you without knowing why he decided he did not want to marry you anymore. Are you or your cousin still in contact with him? If so maybe you can have your cousin tell him that whatever it is you guys fought about is fixable. If he still refuses then you're just going to have to move on sis. In sha Allah you'll find someone better.

Leave a comment:

• nurul_Iman
    started a topic i need advice from sisters only.

i need advice from sisters only.

Asalammualaikum. May Allah guides me and all Muslim in here to the correct path.

I just dont understnd what should i do in my life regarding something and i need advice from sisters only. I met someone through internet and we talked tru email. Never meet in real. But he did called my cousin brother and plan for marriage to me. He is recently converted. While i dont really like someone that recent convert because i feel somehow they lack of knowledge and practice. But tru email, alhamdulillah he sounds practicing. And i grew feelings for him. After 2 months of talking we had a small argument which i feel can be corrected. He told me he doenst want me and cant trust this thing again. The problem arise because we dont have medium of communication and only email. But what hurt me is the humiliation because he told my cousin brother n parent about it. In sametime, i do like the way he and me behave in view of religion. He never talk things inappropriate to me or ask picture. I like because he always remind about religion. We usually discuss about prophet and quran stories. plus, when i asked him to do hajat prayer, he recently start doing it. he also fasting evry monday n thursday.

somehow im confused. How come when there is so much compatibility but there is still rejection? I knew im busy with medical life but he also one of smartest ppl that ive known. He is Google engineer.

I need advice from elder sister because its hurting me somehow. i thought i will get married after graduate but it turned out to be like this. I still make dua to Allah but i dont feel sincere about the dua. Thanks for ur kind advice. please be gentle to me. Only Allah can pay ur kindness.
Working...
X