Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting the wife

Bism Allah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim
    Many people misunderstand this. In the verse where Allah said to hit the wife, Ibn Abas said hit her with a "Siwak" so it is like hitting her with a Pencil, it is more psychological than physical. If the wife is good and love her husband this is magic , this is after advising her and boycut her . As a matter of fact , a woman asked the prophet peace be upon him about getting married from potentials , our prophet peace be upon him warned her from one and said "he hits women"

I did the siwak thing with my EX and it used to really hurt her (psychologically) and would make her go back to the right track right away....

Allah knows best.
    Sorry I dont carry a conversation nor an argument with a sister. I just put my point of view in general for everybody and it is up to you to take it or leave it.

:wswrwb:
    :jkk:
    http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Re: Hitting the wife

Originally posted by insann View Post
      Many people misunderstand this. In the verse where Allah said to hit the wife, Ibn Abas said hit her with a "Siwak" so it is like hitting her with a Pencil, it is more psychological than physical. If the wife is good and love her husband this is magic , this is after advising her and boycut her . As a matter of fact , a woman asked the prophet peace be upon him about getting married from potentials , our prophet peace be upon him warned her from one and said "he hits women"

I did the siwak thing with my EX and it used to really hurt her (psychologically) and would make her go back to the right track right away....

Allah knows best.
      So why's she your ex?

Personally, i'll hit her with LOVE! *Drops mic and walks off*
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Was she naashiz? Ya`ni she did everything in her power to undermine your authority?
        I.e. never listened, disrespected you, denied your rights. Have you tried advising and abandoning her?

If you jumped straight to the miswaak you were sadly mistaken. And if she was acting out then she obviously just wanted out.
        Sometimes women do all of that stuff because they want divorce. But due to fear of stupid culture they wait for the husband to tire of her antics and initiate the divorce.

Comment

Omdz, this guy.

Comment

Edit.
            Last edited by missmirah02; 07-01-15, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
              Word right
              Huh? What does that mean? lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
                Huh? What does that mean? lol
                Lol it means I agree with you

Comment

Lol it means I agree with you
                  Oh, lol.

Last edited by The Criterion; 07-01-15, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Edit.

Yeah when I read he used to hurt her physiologically I was just like O.o
                    Last edited by missmirah02; 07-01-15, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah when I read he used to hurt her physiologically I was just like O.o
                      Last edited by The Criterion; 07-01-15, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by insann View Post

Allah knows best.
                        Well some men take it for granted and abuse their wife for no apparent reason. They just like to point out that they are physically superior to their wives. However if the prophet's companions did this than I don't see any problem as they were the best off people.
                        At the same time, prophet muhammad peace be upon him said that you should be the best to your wives because I am the best to my wives. And if she makes a mistake then you should refrain from reacting negatively, but you should rather be patient and kind.
                        Ya Allah,
                        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Edit.

I feel really bad for her though :(
                          Last edited by missmirah02; 07-01-15, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                            Was she naashiz? Ya`ni she did everything in her power to undermine your authority?
                            I.e. never listened, disrespected you, denied your rights. Have you tried advising and abandoning her?

If you jumped straight to the miswaak you were sadly mistaken. And if she was acting out then she obviously just wanted out.
                            Sometimes women do all of that stuff because they want divorce. But due to fear of stupid culture they wait for the husband to tire of her antics and initiate the divorce.
                            Sounds callous to me. Why not just say how you feel to the husband and let him make a decision.

Comment

I feel really bad for her though :(
                              …..
                              Last edited by The Criterion; 07-01-15, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X