Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

There's no such thing as a married couple that doesn't argue
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Re: What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
      yeah, but you can rephrase that as 'there's no such thing as two people living together that don't argue'. even two useless bum guys sharing a flat will eventually argue over something. plus doesn't indicate general contentment and happiness.

this thread's been almost designed for revertbrother, where is he

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
        NOOO and it would be boring if it was the case

if you have the understanding then arguing with spouse is the best, its the most genuine too, in that say I argued with you on here well when it comes down to it it holds little meaning being anonymous etc
        I don't know...it seems like some couples go cray cray and have screaming matches at each other.

I think it's better to discuss things than 'argue'. You know, just discuss issues calmly and like mature adults, no need for drama lol

Comment

haha
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

is that a hamster in your avatar? if so damn, didn't know they grow that big

Anyways, I kind of enjoy the single life, when I see how restricted my friends are
            unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              In their homes and not going around telling people about it, I guess.

I think Brother Omar Suleiman posted a nice quote about his wife. So, that's one.
              I think you read it as 'where are they again?' rather than 'what are they again?' but that's probably true.

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
                To the OP, I'm probably stating the obvious here but......you need to get a grip of yourself and get married. I don't know whether it's occurred to you but a thread like this with a picture like you posted gives an impression of severe depression.
                Nope that's how many people around the world feel.
                "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                  True, but the way some people 'argue' is fairly tame vs. shouting the house down and breaking things some do.

Couples happy and in love don't argue the same ways imo. It's more like a 'disagreement' being sorted out calmly and you're like "That was a fight?"
                  I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

lol look at all the singles giving arguing advice! hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                      lol look at all the singles giving arguing advice! hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      its like been there done that got the t shirt loool

Comment

Working...
                      X