Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

Click image for larger version

Name:	grumpy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	10787113

Loool
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

To the OP, I'm probably stating the obvious here but......you need to get a grip of yourself and get married. I don't know whether it's occurred to you but a thread like this with a picture like you posted gives an impression of severe depression.

Comment

Re: What single people are like when they see happily married couples..

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
        To the OP, I'm probably stating the obvious here but......you need to get a grip of yourself and get married. I don't know whether it's occurred to you but a thread like this with a picture like you posted gives an impression of severe depression.
        Dangg,Harsh or what? Calm it bro,she has a choice to post whatever she wants and i'm sure it was only a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
          Dangg,Harsh or what? Calm it bro,she has a choice to post whatever she wants and i'm sure it was only a joke
          wat!!!!!!a joke on this forum? unheard of!

Comment

--
            Last edited by Unconditional; 31-12-14, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Huh? leave OP alone
              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

pole up their arse, like for real loosen up.
                Don't use language like that on here. You're not in the hood now.

Comment

Easy there brother, no need for such direct language....
                  It's not really an indication of severe depression, that's quite exaggerated.
                  It's a meme .
                  It just reflects her loneliness, which I'm sure is reflective of the feelings of most single people on here and elsewhere. So what if she desires love, companionship etc?
                  It definently doesn't make her depressed.

Perhaps, it's better to stress that she should pursue marriage in order to combat her feelings of lonlieness and longing for a marital relationship.

Comment

ok
                    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Don't use language like that on here. You're not in the hood now.
                      My bad for using that language but that's got nothing to do with the hood. What you said was rude and uncalled for though.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]74303[/ATTACH]
                        Are you desperate to get married or something?

Comment

Originally posted by skyscream View Post
                          Are you desperate to get married or something?
                          You guys are blowing a joke waay out of proportion, she posted this for laughs and you people are assuming things about her. Like drop it already.

Comment

Some of you need to lighten up. Lol you guys sound like the depressed ones getting aggravated by a meme lol

Comment

Loool but seriously it's like some people have a pole up their arse, like for or real loosen up.
                              Shaggy from Scooby doo just signed up for UF.
                              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Working...
                              X