Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you understand if the potential genuinely likes you a lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you understand if the potential genuinely likes you a lot?

:salams

Yeah, after a few months, I'm making a new thread, so please don't be annoyed. :)

How do you understand if your potential is literally "head over heels" on you? This is important for me because I will be doing an arranged marriage, and I need to know that the girl is likes me 100% otherwise there will be lack of attraction and which won't help the relationship. The thing is I believe in "love the person who loves you back", so only if the girl genuinely likes me I will think of marrying her, otherwise, no chance, because I won't feel attracted to her enough. What I mean is that, many marriage happens because of many reasons, like money, status etc., other than mutual attraction and I want to avoid that by all means. So, please gimme an advice on how to guess if your potential really likes you.

Re: How do you understand if the potential genuinely likes you a lot?

If you're rich :up:
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      If you're rich :up:
      I'm not, but even if I were, I'd never want that to happen, it's better remain single than that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
        I'm not, but even if I were, I'd never want that to happen, it's better remain single than that to happen.
        Why on earth not :scratch:
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          Why on earth not :scratch:
          Are you being sarcastic? I don't understand why it's unclear to you why I would not marry a lady who'd be actually marrying me for money. If she wants money then should marry money, not me, a human being.

Comment

I realise what you mean. Attraction is important but it is not solely on looks

I would only want to marry someone that cared for me and would love me. Obviously after the nikah, not before it although feelings can occur before.
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Throw an egg at her. See her reaction.
              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                I realise what you mean. Attraction is important but it is not solely on looks

I would only want to marry someone that cared for me and would love me. Obviously after the nikah, not before it although feelings can occur before.
                Exactly! But if the girl don't find you charming and don't like you so much, she may not be caring and loving you, right?

Comment

You ask if she is happy to be engaged and marry you...you will tell my her response ....eyes tell no lies..
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Throw an egg at her. See her reaction.
                    >>>lolz...
                    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

good question, I am wondering too, after Nikaah. How does anyone know that other person is equally besotted as you are ?

Comment

Yeah, after a few months, I'm making a new thread, so please don't be annoyed. :)

How do you understand if your potential is literally "head over heels" on you? This is important for me because I will be doing an arranged marriage, and I need to know that the girl is likes me 100% otherwise there will be lack of attraction and which won't help the relationship. The thing is I believe in "love the person who loves you back", so only if the girl genuinely likes me I will think of marrying her, otherwise, no chance,[/B] because I won't feel attracted to her enough. What I mean is that, many marriage happens because of many reasons, like money, status etc., other than mutual attraction and I want to avoid that by all means. So, please gimme an advice on how to guess if your potential really likes you.
                        How would you think that miracle happen ? that a total stranger girl comes and professes her deep liking for you and request you to marry her. Theoretically anything can happen, but honestly how many girls do you see falling for complete strangers and professing their love for those men ? Men, on the other hand often make such blunders.

Comment

Um, maybe them agreeing to marry you? If they didn't like you, why would they marry you?

Or is your question based on how to find out if someone's being forced?
                          A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Perseveranze View Post
                            Um, maybe them agreeing to marry you? If they didn't like you, why would they marry you?

Or is your question based on how to find out if someone's being forced?
                            Yes forced, but not just that, some people marry without being despite not being forced or attracted, they marry for many different reasons. I know one woman married because she wanted to have a baby and she was getting too old. She and her husband barely have any romantic attraction anymore. I actually know this case from the kid of that woman.

Comment

How do you understand if your potential is literally "head over heels" on you? This is important for me because I will be doing an arranged marriage, and I need to know that the girl is likes me 100% otherwise there will be lack of attraction and which won't help the relationship. The thing is I believe in "love the person who loves you back", so only if the girl genuinely likes me I will think of marrying her, otherwise, no chance, because I won't feel attracted to her enough. What I mean is that, many marriage happens because of many reasons, like money, status etc., other than mutual attraction and I want to avoid that by all means. So, please gimme an advice on how to guess if your potential really likes you.
                              If she smiles, is shy and has quick glances at you and looks away, if she giggles she's attracted to you. If not then her motives for marrying you may not be because of attraction BUT that doesn't mean to say she won't fall in love with you once you're married and she gets to know you.
                              "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

Working...
                              X