X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is it okay to approach a guy in public or on the streets

Originally posted by orientalists View Post
    It works sometimes though.

You people are dull. Why wait for something that is not that great anyways [marriage]?

I am glad I am not a part of this forum anymore to hear the same things. It's all full of depression, and back and forth nonsense, and tameness that it's sickening sometimes. I'd rather live, than to live dead like you and like others. Call it foolish, call it whatever.
    Its like U went in 180deg in opp direction & started shooting ..... :bangbang:

Every Saint has a Past ...

Every Sinner has a Future ...

Comment

[QUOTE=Simply_Logical;6234426]talk about letting her down gently lol[/
      Hahahahahahah

Comment

I could have no respect for a girl who does this. Or a guy for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarUK View Post
          So you would not approach a girl in public

oops just saw ur edit
          Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
            So you would not approach a girl in public
            It's not in natural fitrah of a woman to approach any joe on street for their hand in mariage.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
              It's not in natural fitrah of a woman to approach any joe on street for their hand in mariage.
              Yh i guess so
              Okay :)

Comment

I would agree with many posts and say no. You don't know this guy and you want to ask him marriage. You are either very trusting or have alot of guts. The main reason I don't think it's not a good idea..Firstly it might not be safe talking the guy, would your parents be happy approaching a guy alone etc etc. There are so many halal ways to look ..mosques, through friends and family, marriage "aunties" and online. At all of these a wali should be in involved. Even if a woman has no wali; these other methods should be used first.
                No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by orientalists View Post
                  It works sometimes though.

You people are dull. Why wait for something that is not that great anyways [marriage]?

I am glad I am not a part of this forum anymore to hear the same things. It's all full of depression, and back and forth nonsense, and tameness that it's sickening sometimes. I'd rather live, than to live dead like you and like others. Call it foolish, call it whatever.
                  Stop being horrible
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by UmarUK View Post
                    Why do you think it is so wrong of a person to do this?
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                      Why do you think it is so wrong of a person to do this?
                      Unlady like thing to do. No class. If you're interested get someone else to make the move.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
                        Unlady like thing to do. No class. If you're interested get someone else to make the move.
                        I casually showed interested in a brother (it was a comment in passing) and a mutual friend thought they'd play matchmaker (I don't actually know what they said to him), and the guy approached me, showed he was interested, but didn't have the guts to say anything :/....I'm thinking that makes me look class less too then, cz the mutual friend showed interest from my side :/ ftr I didn't say nothing either.
                        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Approached showing interest, But did'nt say anything at all? was it a stare contest?

Comment

-_-
                            Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 30-12-14, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X