Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to learn to trust people?

:salams

I have realized that I find it extremely difficult to trust other humans and women are no exception. I don't know if it's the media, but the modern world seems to have become adulterous everywhere, both genders are at fault for that. So, now I find it difficult to think about marriage despite having desire. Fear of responsibility and being incapable of trusting people are the reasons behind that. So, how do I learn to trust other human beings so that eventually I'd feel positive about getting married?
    Last edited by some1lost; 24-12-14, 07:36 PM.

How to learn to trust people?

wa alakum salam,
    Trust in Allah that he has made good in people and know that whatever happens it cannot without Allah. So have faith and trust in Allah that you would not be wronged.

And if your one of those types who thinks evryone is evil just go to youtube and type in 'Real life heroes' and make sure you mute the music ;)
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Re: How to learn to trust people?

Last edited by wifeseeker; 16-02-15, 11:51 PM. Reason: old

Comment

Re: How to learn to trust people?

Originally posted by some1lost View Post
        :salams

I have realized that I find it extremely difficult to trust other humans and women are no exception. I don't know if it's the media, but the modern world seems to have become adulterous everywhere, both genders are at fault for that. So, now I find it difficult to think about marriage despite having desire. Fear of responsibility and being incapable of trusting people are the reasons behind that. So, how do I learn to trust other human beings so that eventually I'd feel positive about getting married?
        You're right,trustworthy people have become so rare in today's world. But this is the shaytan at work and is behind the media portraying women as promiscuous and men as players so relationships are a game and no one takes marriage seriously. Atleast trust in Allah and ignore what the media shows, remember he created us in pairs so there's someone out there that's been specially designed to be your other half so whenever you feel like you won't ever find someone know Allah knows who's perfect for you and you'll find someone who you can eventually trust to spend the rest of your life with.

Comment

Working...
        X