Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A difficult decision...

Just another day on uf
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      Unbelievable... Seriously degrading sisters.. And to top it off his announcing bad intentions...
      I don't think all men marry for pleasure...this brother is very confused or really lost in coco land.
      Yhh I knoww but I find it funny how guys have a harder time at keeping away from zina. We're not animals,Is it so hard to keep yourself restrained till marriage or are females actually a different case?

Comment

A difficult decision...

Habibtis you are all precious jewels that need to be covered and opened up by someone who is worthy, not cheap stones that can be thrown around everywhere. Don't worry, not all men are like that insha Allah
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Habibtis you are all precious jewels that need to be covered and opened up by someone who is worthy, not cheap stones that can be thrown around everywhere. Don't worry, not all men are like that insha Allah
          Preach! Guys you are aswell dww :p
          Last edited by Unconditional; 24-12-14, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
            Are you trying to say that you can't find a single sister from the UK who will be okay with whatever you can provide, and hijrah and that is why you have decided to marry a kitaabiya?

Have you exhausted all the possible options?

I do think some sisters would love the idea of hijra.
            You caught my words, which I was going to say in new reply.
            Islamic Forum l General Information l IT world

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
              Just another day on uf
              Every day is a troll day

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                Every day is a troll day
                lol! Tell me about it.

not everyday troll pls members
                maybe something new
                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by khavar View Post
                  No thats not what i said. You just choose to take offense. I actually said there are gold-diggers among the Christians and among the Muslims, just as there are good women who want to be home-makers among them as there are among us.

Some people seem to look for offense where there is none.
                  And some people look for excuses where there are none.

I wouldn't buy a dog thinking I'd leave it after only 18 months but you'd treat a woman this way, fear Allaah.
                  FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by khavar View Post
                    Go back and read it again. No scholar believes Muta is okay, unless he is a shia. The scholars of Sunnah believe it is muta if you stipulate a fixed period in the contract.

It may be deception if i was hiding it from her, but if she knows im not going to living here forever and still agrees to marry me because she can see £ signs in her eyes
                    rather than a Man with whom to spend the rest of her life, then where is the deception ?

Many of the fatwas i came across are talking about a different issue which is nikah misyar, which is a slightly different topic.
                    I don't get it..you said that women marry for mahr, status (doctor), etc.
                    and yet you're only going to give them a few £100 pounds? Seem like pretty incompetent golddiggers if you ask me...
                    perhaps it's the culture you come from? - most mahrs i know are around 2-3 thousand pounds maximum (and these are middle class people with wealth - not exactly a fortune for these families).

besides if these eastern european non muslims are gold diggers etc, the frankly why would they marry you? someone on minimum wage? if it is because there are no better options for them, then there are plenty of muslimahs who are happy to marry someone who is not rich, etc.

To be honest i don't think you have even looked properly - and re the fatwas you have read you're either meant to follow a pious knowledgeable scholars opinion or the strongest argument....you seem to be just looking for anything that will allow you to marry a non muslim. subconsiously i think you know this as you keep mentioning how you have to compromise.

re eastern europeans...you definitely have a higher chance of finding a practising christian than here.

Comment

Working...
                    X