Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Proposals Advise/ For sisters

Sallam Alikum,

I just wanted to give a bit of advice to every girl. At age of 23, 24, 25+ if any good proposal comes to you and he is better for you after dua and isthakra. And you and you parents like him, after through search, and think you can spend your rest of life with him don't say no. Rest is you destiny. Don't be stubborn, too picky or demanding. I came across many sisters who now reached the age of 30 because they were busy in their careers, jobs or was just stubborn waiting for a best ideal and now are getting hard time in getting married. They regrets of not taking action early, refusing the good ones, and not getting the best one later is painful. You can still be married and achieve your dreams just make sure the guy you marry he is very loving, nice, caring, good character, educated and deeni or whatever is in your list. I just wanted to send message across so you don't repeat the mistakes other ladies made. Start making dua of your kismat, naseeb at young age so you get the best when time is right. If a girl is 30+ she has to do lot more search to find the right one as compare to a 24 year old.
    Last edited by Rabia123456; 23-12-14, 01:57 AM.

Re: Marriage Proposals Advise/ For sisters

wa'alaykum salaam

this is in the wrong section
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

:wswrwb:

:jkk: for your advice, Sister.

May Allah also reward you with a loving, righteous and understanding spouse. Ameen.
      Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
      "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by Uthman Ibn Afan View Post
        wa'alaykum salaam

this is in the wrong section
        Sorry what is the right section so I be careful next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabia123456 View Post
          Sorry what is the right section so I be careful next time.
          No worries.

It should go in the marriage section.

This section is for things like technical issues with the forum. Ask a mod to move it for you so more people see it.
          http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
          HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
          Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

Oh I will tell moderator. -Thanks just new to the site

Comment

:jkk:

I know what you mean, I am finding it harder and it's getting worse. I'm not even picky, obviously everyone has some preferences but most of the time I accept proposals, it's just the other party.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I just pray that no one repeat those mistakes we did. Insha'Allah good will happens to you its time written in destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabia123456 View Post
                  I just pray that no one repeat those mistakes we did. Insha'Allah good will happens to you its time written in destiny.
                  Most do even after you tell them to be realistic. I have come across potentials that have sisters in their late twenties still single (and very pretty mash Allah) and one even told us the sister is picky.

I can't afford that lol. Preferences is one thing, but being unrealistic is another.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

People have a right to make their choice but its our responsibility to get the message across.

Comment

Working...
                    X