Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brothers.... do ur research.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: brothers.... do ur research.

    Originally posted by cdn_bro View Post
    Too much deception. Like i am sure she does not dresses in provocative clothing at home.

    She goes to university and is "cool" fit in with the "crew". My parents saw [email protected] home was dressed decently amd came from good family . And i bet her parents don't know either. What can a person do? What if she disables her FB or Instagram. How will a person know? s

    I am thinking of going to Pak and get a good Muslim girl, not saying that girls in west are bad. But so far what i have seen, percentage is high. I don't have time to go to her uni and ask around.
    bro keep searching in whereever you live and canada etc. You will find someone practicing and modestly-dressed-for-all-ocassions. Check muslims in ontario candada, I am sure you will find someone :)
    Do not come to pakistan unless you really trust someone here.
    Remember, people in pakistan are nice and there are lots of awesome bros n sis here but you being an outsider might not find acceptable potentials..

    InshAllah you will find a nice practicing muslimah just keep doing dua!

    And keep us informed, we got your back

    JazakAllah
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: brothers.... do ur research.

      I feel for those in this position. Trust is an important thing, knowing that you're potential is about to enter marriage with you while he or she carry's on with the filthy behaviour is heart breaking. And it's everyone's loss because everyone is affected by it.

      It's very unfair. If a potential is going to be like this, then they should do the rest of us a favour and find some one just like them. I'm sorry but it only makes sense this way. You like posing nude/pouting online, you get another 'chick' or dude like you. Not ruin a decent girl's life or vice versa.

      I think our community needs to try harder, because all the invisible potentials are not getting noticed. We just need to help each other, and have that 'fear' because it seems we have become too brave and shameless. We need to remind men and women what being a muslim stands for. And that sense of hayaa has to come back.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: brothers.... do ur research.

        Originally posted by menk View Post
        I dont think I want to have kids
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: brothers.... do ur research.

          Originally posted by menk View Post
          I dont think I want to have kids
          did any1 ask u ?



          Comment


          • #95
            Re: brothers.... do ur research.

            Originally posted by noobz View Post
            did any1 ask u ?
            No, but hearing stories and witnessing what young people do behind closed doors deters me of having kids
            Last edited by menk; 21-12-14, 06:10 PM.
            I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: brothers.... do ur research.

              Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
              Yes. Most of the time, its things worse than the bikini. That's Muslim women for you.
              This is such a bad statement since you're basically assuming that the default situation is the worst in pretty much all Muslim women save the exception, and tbh it's an affront to Islam at large, like it's a religion who's women are generally terrible. I realize that's probably not what you meant, but that's exactly what it sounds like. This couldn't be farther from the truth, but also neglects the fact that societies in general are in a bad state men and women alike. Also you're not going to find better than Muslim women, I'm sure we all know and believe this, so you might as well simply say that's women for you and leave it at that because if these are that bad, the rest are certainly not going to be better.

              I get that people have had bad experiences and seen things etc, but the balanced person should realize there is an entire world out there that is outside the scope of just their surroundings. The majority of remotely practicing Muslim males and females throughout the world, while they do fall into fitan, they generally remain chaste and clean.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

              "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                Originally posted by menk View Post
                No, but hearing stories and witnessing what young people do behind closed doors deters me of having kids
                you can only try your best and leave the rest to Allah.
                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                علي الحبشي

                Comment


                • #98
                  Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                  Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
                  Yes. Most of the time, its things worse than the bikini. That's Muslim women for you.
                  Most non Muslim women wear abaya.
                  17-07

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                    Originally posted by علي View Post
                    This is such a bad statement since you're basically assuming that the default situation is the worst in pretty much all Muslim women save the exception, and tbh it's an affront to Islam at large, like it's a religion who's women are generally terrible. I realize that's probably not what you meant, but that's exactly what it sounds like. This couldn't be farther from the truth, but also neglects the fact that societies in general are in a bad state men and women alike. Also you're not going to find better than Muslim women, I'm sure we all know and believe this, so you might as well simply say that's women for you and leave it at that because if these are that bad, the rest are certainly not going to be better.

                    I get that people have had bad experiences and seen things etc, but the balanced person should realize there is an entire world out there that is outside the scope of just their surroundings. The majority of remotely practicing Muslim males and females throughout the world, while they do fall into fitan, they generally remain chaste and clean.
                    That is the case. Here is an example:

                    My brother had 4 women to consider for marriage before going ahead that my parents told him were "family, home-type grils". One was STILL seeing her ex-boyfriend for sexual needs (wore an abaya and hijab too, but obvious from the paint bucket face that it was just a front). The other 3 had relationships in the past, not too long before coming for a proposition for my brother. My own assumption (which you can count or not, but you probably won't) is that there parents found out that they are not so "innocent" and decided to get them married before any other shameful act hits them. Now unless you want to tell me that this is just bad luck, bad timing or lies, that was ALL of the women that came to see my brother. All of them, I've known growing up and to find these things out was shocking for me, let alone my brother who has always practiced the Deen. This won't change the reality of the situation that stares you in the face.

                    It's funny that statistically, the chances of a woman doing those acts are so high and yet, I'm supposed to defend my "Muslim sisters" because they don't want their feelings hurt (boo hoo). The few pockets of good sisters tend to look for brothers who are scholars, upright in every stage of life and fit the category of the "alpha male". Of course, that itself makes no sense in Islam but again, its another reality that Muslim men are faced with.

                    I'm not here to play the judge, but I hate it when Muslim women tend to pretend they are these precious, pure Muslims and act like they are in line with the Ummahatul Mumineen (r.a) when they are nothing but trash, tools to a means for the future. They are responsible for the outlook men have towards them nowadays and they deserve the ill-treatment they recieve. It is obvious that the whole concept of a love-filled, happy marriage is long gone, thus rendering it only for the needs of sex and producing children. Lets at least keep that.
                    Last edited by MAS93; 22-12-14, 07:36 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                      Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
                      Most non Muslim women wear abaya.
                      Most non-Muslim women also flaunt about having sex many times a day. The thing is, I can see why, since they don't subscribe to a religion that forbids that.

                      What's the excuse of a hijabi doing the same?

                      Comment


                      • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                        Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
                        Most non-Muslim women also flaunt about having sex many times a day. The thing is, I can see why, since they don't subscribe to a religion that forbids that.

                        What's the excuse of a hijabi doing the same?
                        Hijabi sleeping around? !
                        Last edited by cdn_bro; 22-12-14, 07:51 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                          Originally posted by ugabs View Post
                          dodged a bullet bro

                          thank Allah by praying a few nawaafil and move on
                          So, a young girl in Canada was wearing a bikini like everyone else, and you think that is "dodging a bullet"?

                          I think it's best we agree to disagree.

                          Have a good day.

                          Comment


                          • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                            Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
                            I'm not here to play the judge, but I hate it when Muslim women tend to pretend they are these precious, pure Muslims and act like they are in line with the Ummahatul Mumineen (r.a) when they are nothing but trash, tools to a means for the future. They are responsible for the outlook men have towards them nowadays and they deserve the ill-treatment they recieve. It is obvious that the whole concept of a love-filled, happy marriage is long gone, thus rendering it only for the needs of sex and producing children. Lets at least keep that.
                            Geez, you seem to have many issues with women... Are you a misogynist?

                            Comment


                            • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                              Originally posted by energy View Post
                              Geez, you seem to have many issues with women... Are you a misogynist?
                              Yes, I do not like the majority of women in this day and age, Muslim and non-Muslim.

                              They serve a purpose and that is it. No different to eating a piece of fruit the next day.

                              Comment


                              • Re: brothers.... do ur research.

                                Originally posted by energy View Post
                                So, a young girl in Canada was wearing a bikini like everyone else, and you think that is "dodging a bullet"?

                                I think it's best we agree to disagree.

                                Have a good day.
                                A modest person is better than an immodest one. But you know, whatever makes you happy

                                Everyone have their preferences
                                Believe
                                there is
                                good in the world

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X