Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: brothers.... do ur research.

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    Well thank Allah you found out before things went any further. I get so tired of this wave of Muslims who think Islam only matters in the inside and outward signs of being a Muslim isn't necessary.

I think everyone nowadays should do a google search of their potential.
    Many are just fasiqs
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      Many are just fasiqs
      Is fasiq same as munafiq?

Comment

Fasiq = open sinner
        Munafiq = Hypocrite
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
          Then again, if she was a lovely sister in all other ways but those pics were old, then perhaps u shoudnt have brushed her off so quickly.
          Too much risk
          Last edited by cdn_bro; 21-12-14, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
            Saved urself a lot of troubles.
            Then again, if she was a lovely sister in all other ways but those pics were old, then perhaps u shoudnt have brushed her off so quickly.
            She would have deleted them. I know a lot of sisters who were non-hijabis in the past but they delete those pictures from social media after they start wearing hijab. A bikini pic isn't something you forget about. I would also question her upbringing. No way in heck could I post a bikini pic online without my parents throwing me out of the house. Shouldn't even being wearing such things in front of other sisters.
            Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
            (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by ibn_maymunah View Post
              Abu khadeeja is a neo salafi. Not a big fan of him lol and proper extreme
              stilll didnt get it :(
              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by cdn_bro View Post
                So my parents set me up with this Canadian born pak girl. I found her on instagram wearing bikini, and skirts One sister said, y are u wearing revealing dress. Potential replied, i don't want to stand out. And religion is inside heart. What do you know what's inside my heart..... and potential also had pics of ayat and stuff.
                Yes. Most of the time, its things worse than the bikini. That's Muslim women for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                  Sisters also do your research
                  this. don't wanna find a brother on instagram wearing bikinis and skirts and revealing dresses!
                  لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
                    this. don't wanna find a brother on instagram wearing bikinis and skirts and revealing dresses!
                    You guys really put me off on marraige. This is madness. Anyway, if i "sin" whilst im 16 would the potential in the future have the right to reject me for it? 0.o

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
                      She would have deleted them. I know a lot of sisters who were non-hijabis in the past but they delete those pictures from social media after they start wearing hijab. A bikini pic isn't something you forget about. I would also question her upbringing. No way in heck could I post a bikini pic online without my parents throwing me out of the house. Shouldn't even being wearing such things in front of other sisters.
                      Totally agree. Is this girl you are considering a practising Muslimah? It's very unfortunate that she is posting things like that on social media and doesn't even show remorse when given naseeha.

I feel sorry for her parents if they don't know about her antics. I don't even know what to tell you to do at this point in time.
                      How do you advise someone who clearly lacks hayaa and justifies their stupidity?

May Allah protect us, and guide us.

Comment

^You start by not calling them names, by getting angry or feeling sorry for them. you give them naseeha and leave them alone..as you got bigger things to worry about which is your own nafs.

May Allah guide them and us. ameen.
                        Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

wow. That is some twisted woman.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Zulekha100 View Post
                            ^You start by not calling them names, by getting angry or feeling sorry for them. you give them naseeha and leave them alone..as you got bigger things to worry about which is your own nafs.

May Allah guide them and us. ameen.
                            Ameen.

That's the thing he clearly said she ignored the naseeha and was justifying what she was doing. What about her family? Isn't it unfair to them that this brother knows about it, and they are probably clueless about it.

There is sinning, and then there is mujaahara. And this is seems to be a case of the later.

Abu Hurayrah**(R.A.A.) reported that the Prophet *, said: “All the people of my Ummah are pardoned for their sins except the Mujaahiroon (i.e. a bold sinners who commit sinful acts publicly or announces them shamelessly). Example of this is when a slave (of Allaah) commits a sin at night and Allaah conceals it for him, but he says (to people) in the morning, ‘I committed such and such a sin last night,' removing the screen of Allaah from himself.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Parents need to be tech savvy, and they also need to keep an eye on what their kids are doing online. Dangerous things happen and the parents are the last to know.

Comment

I dont think I want to have kids
                              I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by liya1 View Post
                                LOL...I might seriously take you up on that.... :inlove:
                                I'll PM you if you want? It might be difficult if you're not an Asian though.

Some are too smart (then again, you'd be pretty dumb to expose yourself like that online anyway- eww!! disgracefully disgraceful). They get rid of everything they have online and deceive you. They are catching up with me :-/ Not good.

BUT not to worry, where there's a will there's always a way :insha: they might try to hide their sinful acts and carry on with it in secret knowing it's a sin, but they always get found.

Also, if people think the East is some land of angels you are totally living in a cave bruv. The girls over there think I'm a 'freshie' (FOB) because I don't dress or act like a 'londoni' saab. They actually encourage you to be loud and 'out there', whatever that is.

Someone's environment maybe a bad one, but for an individual to be a good being, all it takes is them using their own initiative and following their heart. If there surrounding influence them that easily then they have weaknesses that needs to be overcome. Not saying that is easy for everyone.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X