Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: brothers.... do ur research.

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    What does a decent sister look like to you?
    Good

Comment

I was on the bus recently and couldn't stop but over hear a women speaking loudly on her phone, she was upset that a man she was with was marrying someone else, apparently she was planning to give up her career and life for him. Found out at the end that the guy she was talking about is a Muslim. Sometimes research is not enough, long gone are the days we trust other Muslims. Wish I was a Muslim during the golden age of islam.
      Last edited by menk; 21-12-14, 01:35 AM.
      I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Last edited by liya1; 05-09-15, 01:26 AM.
        The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

Comment

Originally posted by cdn_bro View Post
          Too much deception. Like i am sure she does not dresses in provocative clothing at home.

She goes to university and is "cool" fit in with the "crew". My parents saw [email protected] home was dressed decently amd came from good family . And i bet her parents don't know either. What can a person do? What if she disables her FB or Instagram. How will a person know?

I am thinking of going to Pak and get a good Muslim girl,
          not saying that girls in west are bad. But so far what i have seen, percentage is high. I don't have time to go to her uni and ask around.
          make sure she is not a university girl coz what happens here easily happens in urban pakistani
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
            Looking at someone's instagram is strong stalking skills? What would weak stalking skills be then?
            By strong I mean clearly he managed to find her amongst quite a few people that likely share her name etc.
            I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Last edited by liya1; 05-09-15, 01:26 AM.
              The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

Comment

Akhi if you live in the west, wallahi you are in a terrible situation. Personally i would never marry even a niqqabi from the west. Look back home. A sister from a small village would be a good idea. The less brainwashed from western ideologies and media, the more obedient and faithful she will be In Sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                  Trust Pak girls are just the same thanks to globalisation.
                  Do not listen to this confused one. Go find a girl back home from a small village. I would recommend all the brothers in the west to do the same. Boycott these grown children muslimahs from the west.

Comment

Originally posted by cdn_bro View Post
                    Too much deception. Like i am sure she does not dresses in provocative clothing at home.

She goes to university and is "cool" fit in with the "crew". My parents saw [email protected] home was dressed decently amd came from good family . And i bet her parents don't know either. What can a person do? What if she disables her FB or Instagram. How will a person know?

I am thinking of going to Pak and get a good Muslim girl, not saying that girls in west are bad. But so far what i have seen, percentage is high. I don't have time to go to her uni and ask around.
                    Marrying a girl from Pakistan also has its issues.

Comment

Last edited by liya1; 05-09-15, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Mohamed View Post
                        Do not listen to this confused one. Go find a girl back home from a small village. I would recommend all the brothers in the west to do the same. Boycott these grown children muslimahs from the west.
                        Guys aren't that great in the West either.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

sister's be trying to hide all sorts of things these days, its scary
                          unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

My mum kept pressuring me to marry my cousin until I finally told her I could not because I saw her do many bad things in front of my very eyes.

Comment

This is proper awks though.

I guess some of these things are really difficult, I'm only 19 right now hitting the 2-0 fairly soon in shaa Allah and already getting hints from the famo about marriage. -____-
                              What I've realized though is, the best course of action is Istikhara. Allah knows what the future holds, we don't.

OP - it's good u did the digging beforehand.
                              Saved urself a lot of troubles.
                              Then again, if she was a lovely sister in all other ways but those pics were old, then perhaps u shoudnt have brushed her off so quickly.

Comment

Well thank Allah you found out before things went any further. I get so tired of this wave of Muslims who think Islam only matters in the inside and outward signs of being a Muslim isn't necessary.

I think everyone nowadays should do a google search of their potential.
                                Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                                (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Working...
                                X