brothers.... do ur research.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brothers.... do ur research.

So my parents set me up with this Canadian born pak girl. I found her on instagram wearing bikini, and skirts One sister said, y are u wearing revealing dress. Potential replied, i don't want to stand out. And religion is inside heart. What do you know what's inside my heart..... and potential also had pics of ayat and stuff.

Re: brothers.... do ur research.

haw .....

Comment

Sisters also do your research
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

thats the smart way to do things nowadays .... now u couldnt ask her do u wear bikinis in the open?

people should find out everything about potential on fb, insta , twiter , online forums , etc ...

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          yes ....

alot of abu khadeejahs and bilal davis's out there.

Comment

brothers.... do ur research.

:sub:

That's why it's good to look at external sources when considering a potential, you never know how they are outside the meetings.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Oh man, that is terrible. You are lucky you found out before it was too late. But wait. Was it really her? Maybe it was a lookalike. Or that twin sister the parents gave up for adoption. Or someone doctored her pics. Don't forget the jealous friends. Did you ask her about it?

Comment

Did you tell your parents

N that is shocking
                But nothing ceases to amaze Me in today's society

Young people should realise what a load of crap it is to say 'it's in my heart' How ignorant

So errrr you said no right??
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

True. Unless you have a super sixth sense and don't need to do any research. You know the person is good enough and when he is not right for you.

Comment

How???
                    By just googling their names???
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      How???
                      Yeah. I'm sure there's other ways to research a potential but google is a good place to start.
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Last edited by liya1; 05-09-15, 01:25 AM.
                        The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          How???
                          Hire a detective

or simply ask auntyjees ahem they tend to know it all

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                          O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                            Hire a detective

or simply ask auntyjees ahem they tend to know it all

I know a few gals who can help :p

And as for auntyjee they are to busy with star plus

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              thats the smart way to do things nowadays .... now u couldnt ask her do u wear bikinis in the open?

people should find out everything about potential on fb, insta , twiter , online forums , etc ...
                              I think her parents don't know either. She went out with her friends on some trip. And i am guessing peer pressure was there to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X