I'm not even ready for marriage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not even ready for marriage...

Kay I know you guys don't expect this thread from me of all people...but, listen up!

My mother is mounting on the pressure now and I feel like I'm not ready...the type of guy I want won't be interested in the girl I am atm. Plus I don't feel like I know myself still :/
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Re: I'm not even ready for marriage...

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    Kay I know you guys don't expect this thread from me of all people...but, listen up!

My mother is mounting on the pressure now and I feel like I'm not ready...the type of guy I want won't be interested in the girl I am atm. Plus I don't feel like I know myself still :/
    I think you should tell your mother that...

1. "I feel like I'm not ready"
    2. "the type of guy I want won't be interested in the girl I am atm"
    3. "Plus I don't feel like I know myself still"

:jkk:

Comment

inshallah you will get married soon to the prince of islam (the friend of Allah).
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Hakuna matata
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          I think you should tell your mother that...

:jkk:
          pretty obvious advise, but knowing what most of my friends asian mothers are like I am thinking there is a strong possibility such advise will not be listened to, in fact let me predict the replies...

"nosense, we all feel that way before marriage!"

"what? you going to make me wait forever until you become perfect before you marry and get me some grandkids?"

"You'll get to know yourself through marriage"

The sister can explain all that, but in the end she just needs to make clear this is her choice and say no, not get into a debate or discussion. it is her choice not her mothers.
          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Hakuna matata
            what language is that (it sounds somali)
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Outreach4Islam View Post
              pretty obvious advise, but knowing what most of my friends asian mothers are like I am thinking there is a strong possibility such advise will not be listened to, in fact let me predict the replies...

"what? you going to make me wait forever until you become perfect before you marry and get me some grandkids?"

The sister can explain all that, but in the end she just needs to make clear this is her choice and say no, not get into a debate or discussion. it is her choice not her mothers.
              You say obvious advice, but someone else say's rubbish advice. Well you can't win them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Outreach4Islam View Post

Nope didn't get none of that....mum was like talk to me and then when I did she just talked at me, emotionally blackmailed me and said I was getting old and that unless I want to marry old, divorcee men then I need to get married now

Comment

You Pakis just complain and make excuses

Just get married already ... "not ready" ... bunch of bakwas
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    You Pakis just complain and make excuses

Just get married already ... "not ready" ... bunch of bakwas
                    It's cz u iz a guy, yous lot are just desperate to get married

Comment

Nope didn't get none of that....mum was like talk to me and then when I did she just talked at me, emotionally blackmailed me and said I was getting old and that unless I want to marry old, divorcee men then I need to get married now
                      Sounds like old divorced men need better PR men. Anyway, that's your mother's opinion which she is entitled too. Hopefully, her opinion differs from yours. Rather than the doom and gloom image she portrays how about painting your own to put her mind at ease. I'm assuming she want's the best for you so her intentions are good.

The final decision is with you.

Comment

It's cz u iz a guy, yous lot are just desperate to get married
                        wait, and you werent?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          wait, and you werent?
                          That was just a wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                            That was just a wobble.
                            wobble bobble trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                              what language is that (it sounds somali)
                              Lion King language..its what timone says
                              Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Working...
                              X