Is love marriage allowed in Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is love marriage allowed in Islam?

The question is- is love marriage allowed in Islamic parameter? Have you any straight answer of this question? As a mighty Muslimah every sister have their own opinion. I have too. Actually I believe love is a natural emotion of human being. But we should proper utilize this emotion. Isn't it...? So if we love and date with someone before marriage it can't be tolerable in Islam. Because shaitan become the 3rd person where a unknown couple meet. So before marriage any kind of relation with opposite gender is forbidden in Islam.:inlove:

Re: Is love marriage allowed in Islam?

:salams:

This question was answered in your other thread 'About Love Marriage in Islam.' :scratch:
    Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
    "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
      :salams:

This question was answered in your other thread 'About Love Marriage in Islam.' :scratch:
      We see this a lot. Either we have new members bring up a topic, have it answered and re-ask in new thread few days later, or they wait a few months. I do remember a thread along these lines being answered like you. A quick post history would confirm if this was the OP.
      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fahmida24 View Post
        The question is- is love marriage allowed in Islamic parameter? Have you any straight answer of this question? As a mighty Muslimah every sister have their own opinion. I have too. Actually I believe love is a natural emotion of human being. But we should proper utilize this emotion. Isn't it...? So if we love and date with someone before marriage it can't be tolerable in Islam. Because shaitan become the 3rd person where a unknown couple meet. So before marriage any kind of relation with opposite gender is forbidden in Islam.:inlove:
        what do you mean love marriage
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
          what do you mean love marriage
          A love marriage is a marriage of two individuals based upon mutual love, affection, commitment and attraction. Most of the time guardians are not involved in this marriage or could be involved without their satisfaction. I think this kind of tendency is increasing day by day and we are going to damage our values and respects to the parents or the guardians.

Comment

Originally posted by Fahmida24 View Post
            A love marriage is a marriage of two individuals based upon mutual love, affection, commitment and attraction. Most of the time guardians are not involved in this marriage or could be involved without their satisfaction. I think this kind of tendency is increasing day by day and we are going to damage our values and respects to the parents or the guardians.
            Wow, falling in love with the Wali's in the same room...that's some skillz...not seen it myself mind.

Comment

Working...
            X