Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Husband

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post

You have to treat each other with respect and compassion. I think having those two qualities embedded within a marriage will make it more successful, rather than placing excessive emphasis on cheesy cutesy stuff.
    That“s just it.... people post all these nice luvvy duvvy romantic lists on how to make your spouse happy which really are just somebodys fantasies. Beautify yourself all you like, you can be the best cook or shower your spouse with the most expensive gifts but ultimately if a marriage lacks respect and compassion on even just one side, it“s either going to fail or be a miserable marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
      That“s just it.... people post all these nice luvvy duvvy romantic lists on how to make your spouse happy which really are just somebodys fantasies. Beautify yourself all you like, you can be the best cook or shower your spouse with the most expensive gifts but ultimately if a marriage lacks respect and compassion on even just one side, it“s either going to fail or be a miserable marriage.
      Ofcourse they are very important ill add that
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

do not violate each other's rights
        and lower your gaze as much as possible
        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Be his friend [he has a mother, so don't try raising a grown up man!]
          Be confident with yourself - [no one wants to be around insecurity]
          Treat your husband as you would want to be treated [ relationships are a two way streets kind of thing]
          When he comes home, or when you come home - give each other space to unwind{ home is supposed to be where one looks forward to coming to]
          Be an adult - reason like an adult- [the husband is not your father, nor is he replacing your father - no need to be childish about issues].
          If you haven't got a sense of humour, i suggest you get one - laughter in a home is like music to the ears.. less screeching, more giggling...

LOL.
          Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            Let him find #2-4
            This twin knows. Lol

Also bedtime stories to your husband sounds unusual but I would be open to it. Requires a good imagination though
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

:salams

Don't make him choose between his family and you.

Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you're fluffy it's fine but if you become really fat or DAMN then it's gonna be a problem.

Act like his confidant, become his best friend. The marriage will be a lot better if you confide in each other rather then a third person (doesn't mean tell other peoples secrets to each other)

Comment

28: Take an interest in his hobbies

Comment

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
                  28: Take an interest in his hobbies

Interest is HARAAAAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
                    Interest is HARAAAAM!
                    Usually yes but this is an exemption. I know what I'm talking about yannow, got my degree in Islamic Law from the University of Kelloggs.

By the way Hana my name isnt Raza lol, my real name isn't even close to my username xD

Comment

Originally posted by kakashi View Post
                      Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you're fluffy it's fine but if you become really fat or DAMN then it's gonna be a problem.

Act like his confidant, become his best friend. The marriage will be a lot better if you confide in each other rather then a third person
                      This times a million.

Comment

Last edited by starrynight11; 08-12-14, 12:28 AM.
                        Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                        "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Have lunch together, do things together.
                          Give compliments.
                          Buy gifts

Comment

Working...
                          X