• Show
Clear All

Re: Husband

Maybe I'll save Seagulls1999 the bother, and mention:

25) Don't nag

:rotfl:

Comment

Husband

26) seagulls- when you have an argument and husbands hungry and he orders you to make food, Rush and make it asap otherwise he will get the fake pizza out and be evil by making you smell it

(If you know, you know)
      Last edited by iRepIslam; 06-12-14, 10:14 PM.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
        Maybe I'll save Seagulls1999 the bother, and mention:

25) Don't nag

:rotfl:
        He proly say that's 24 places to low.

Comment

25. Read bed time stories to husband :)

Comment

Last edited by umm salabil; 06-12-14, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by starrynight11; 06-12-14, 10:40 PM.
              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Husband

No.. Just seaguls's idea of a fake pizza that smells sis, not real
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Also, cuddle up to him and tell him he is the apple of your eyes

And, give him cute nicknames. I have some in mind for my spouse when I get married.
                  Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                  ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

my mum own mother did not recognize me from one of my old pictures
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by hanasaeed View Post
                      my mum own mother did not recognize me from one of my old pictures
                      lol xd

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        Also, cuddle up to him and tell him he is the apple of your eyes

And, give him cute nicknames. I have some in mind for my spouse when I get married.
                        Oh my gosh! That sounds so awks.

I don't think I'd go to such lengths, maybe sweet names like 'hunny or hubby!' But not like some cheesy nicknames like 'my cupcake' or something really awks like that.

Hm. Can't see myself doing that actually!
                        I think when your ACTUALLY married, you'll realize that all these mini fantasties/hypothetical things you wish to do with ur spouse will actually disappear. They're more like tales of the mind, reality is different.

You have to treat each other with respect and compassion. I think having those two qualities embedded within a marriage will make it more successful, rather than placing excessive emphasis on cheesy cutesy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                          Oh my gosh! That sounds so awks.

I don't think I'd go to such lengths, maybe sweet names like 'hunny or hubby!' But not like some cheesy nicknames like 'my cupcake' or something really awks like that.

Hm. Can't see myself doing that actually!
                          I think when your ACTUALLY married, you'll realize that all these mini fantasties/hypothetical things you wish to do with ur spouse will actually disappear. They're more like tales of the mind, reality is different.

You have to treat each other with respect and compassion. I think having those two qualities embedded within a marriage will make it more successful, rather than placing excessive emphasis on cheesy cutesy stuff.
                          that is what the brothers said when i posted the thread dedicated to the wives.
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                            23. Stare into his eyes for 5 minutes
                            I'd say "Why you looking at me, is there rice stuck in my beard?"

Its been known to happen.

By the way,

26: Buy him a Ferrari (You knew it was coming)
                            Last edited by raze599; 06-12-14, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 06-12-14, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
                                I'd say "Why you looking at me, is there rice stuck in my beard?"

Its been known to happen.

By the way,

26: Buy him a Ferrari (You knew it was coming)
                                Buy him a Lambo

Comment

Working...
                                X