• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asma28
    replied
    Re: Question for brothers

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
    Some guys are into big girls, so that won't work. Not saying I'm one of them, but whatever, I won't judge them.
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• DaughterOfAdam
    replied

Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 06-12-14, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drac16
    replied

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
    easy - imagine the girl is really fat and now question whether you still have feelings for her or not.
    Some guys are into big girls, so that won't work. Not saying I'm one of them, but whatever, I won't judge them.

Leave a comment:

• drac16
    replied

I have to get to know a woman on a significant level in order for that to happen. Analyzing her morals, seeing her behave in certain situations, seeing how she treats others, etc. Also, it has to disgust me to think about fornicating with that someone. If it makes me feel sick at the thought of using her for her body, that's a sign that my respect for her goes beyond lustful thoughts (which isn't respect at all, I suppose).

Of course, I always have to keep those thoughts in check; it's part and parcel of being a young heterosexual man. However, there's a big difference, to me anyways, between what makes me go "Oh my gosh! she's so hot! " and "Subhanallah! she is such a beautiful person!". It's hard to explain.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
    What about your wife zi-zizou
    She's loves my Apple MacBook Air too :inlove:

Leave a comment:

• Asma28
    replied

Originally posted by random5456 View Post
    When I've really cared for someone this is completely true what they look like doesnt matter anymore, but the thing is you usually wont even get that close to a female to begin with because most, not all but most of us are shallow enough to not go to for someone we dont deem immediately attractive.
    Yeah that's something women already know, don't worry

I guess that's why they really make men jump through hoops to get them, as they know he's most likely only interested in her because of her looks therefore he should at least work for it

Leave a comment:

• random5456
    replied

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
    easy - imagine the girl is really fat and now question whether you still have feelings for her or not.
    When I've really cared for someone this is completely true what they look like doesnt matter anymore, but the thing is you usually wont even get that close to a female to begin with because most, not all but most of us are shallow enough to not go to for someone we dont deem immediately attractive.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
    Why does it even matter ?

Marriage for physical reasons is justified. Don't let women to tell you otherwise.
    You have to spend the rest of your life with that person. Not a smart idea. If that's what you wanna do though then go ahead.

Leave a comment:

• TazZ-
    replied

Why does it even matter ?

Marriage for physical reasons is justified. Don't let women to tell you otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    It's so true, I love my Apple MacBook Air
    What about your wife zi-zizou

Leave a comment:

• missmirah02
    replied

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
    no
    Well we know what kinda guy he is

Leave a comment:

• wifeseeker
    replied

Last edited by wifeseeker; 14-02-15, 01:30 AM. Reason: old

Leave a comment:

• UmmAbdulMalik
    replied

That's true! ^
    (re: wifeseekers comment above)

Some people you meet them and you can conversate with them perfectly fine, but actually, you know there's not much 'connection' there to foster a deep-rooted long lasting relationship with that person.
    Whereas, other people you meet them and you just click, your comfortable around them, not completely comfortable, but you just like them. You genuinely like them, their features, the way they conduct themselves, you like what kind of person they are. I think it all develops on a subconscious level, where you're not entirely mentally aware of it, but its like something that just happens.
    I've seen that amongst my friends, some girls I'll meet them or even see them and how they behave towards others, what they say, etc. and I just either make a mental judgement of whether theyre someone I'd like being around or if theyre someone I wouldn't like being around. Many times, that pre-judgement unfolds the way I thought it would do.

@ OP: I reckon you will know, its something that's natural. It's like you will just know. I don't know how else to word it, when you meet someone and you talk to them and you see how they respond, you kind of just let it flow naturally. You become 'compatible' on more than just a physical level. Once that bond develops, its very hard to break, its as if that person becomes a staple in your life.

Leave a comment:

• wifeseeker
    replied

Last edited by wifeseeker; 14-02-15, 01:30 AM. Reason: old

Leave a comment:

• HopefulOne
    replied

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
    I need a LOT of dua!!
    Then make dua simples.