Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for brothers

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Would you be with her if, God forbid, some accident occurs and she loses her beauty?
    This question depends on two things:

1) Have you been married and got to know each other, thus establishing an emotional bond
    2) Is she simply a girl you were thinking of asking for marriage

The answers usually Yes to the first for a large part and No to the second because you have no emotional bond and such a woman would need time to overcome her injuries on a psychological level as well as during treatment.
    I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

You can fall in love (the most real in ur thinking...) atleast 2-3 times, before u actually get married !

Some of them can most possibly be infatuations... others, well, u might be spending too much time with them.

What matters is the person u end up getting married in the end. You shud love her all the way, like u have never loved before. Its her right.

Physical attraction doesnt matter imo. coz when u fell for that, u r bound to re-adjust later in life if she gets fat or god forbid any deformity occurs...

Fall for their togetherness .... their company & the love that will grow with time.

:jkk:

Every Saint has a Past ...

Every Sinner has a Future ...

Comment

Write down 10 things you like about her.

Comment

If your Istikhara prayer comes out positive for that person...
          Believe
          there is
          good in the world

Comment

Liking a person will be down to being attracted to their personality, having a connection, respect and genuinely having a special bond with them...

Knowing you can spend hours in their company without getting bored....

It doesn't always happen though, you will know when it does, it clicks naturally, otherwise you live a compromise....

Comment

Originally posted by seekingone View Post
              Liking a person will be down to being attracted to their personality, having a connection, respect and genuinely having a special bond with them...

Knowing you can spend hours in their company without getting bored....

It doesn't always happen though, you will know when it does, it clicks naturally, otherwise you live a compromise....
              It's so true, I love my Apple MacBook Air

Comment

Originally posted by shann View Post
                How do you know if you genuinely like a person and its not just your physical desires.
                if you like a person you will want to marry them and have children in the future.
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Would you be with her if, God forbid, some accident occurs and she loses her beauty?
                  no

Comment

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
                    no
                    You wouldn't say that, if you genuinely had love\respect fro your partner, but it can be easily said about someone that deep down you don't have strong feelings for...

Genuine love is something else, you wouldn't say that to someone you genuinely loved....

Comment

Well do you like her personality for example? Do you like the way she talks? Basically, can you list good things about her other than her looks?
                      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by seekingone View Post
                        You wouldn't say that, if you genuinely had love\respect fro your partner, but it can be easily said about someone that deep down you don't have strong feelings for...

Genuine love is something else, you wouldn't say that to someone you genuinely loved....
                        no

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
                          :salams:

Sorry for peeking into this thread... Just wanted to share something that I've heard, :insha:

You know you genuinely like someone when you make du'a for them more than you make du'a for yourself.
                          Hmmm thats a bit silly though because you come first looool. I have made dua for someone of the opp. sex but I come first!!!!!!!
                          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                            Hmmm thats a bit silly though because you come first looool. I have made dua for someone of the opp. sex but I come first!!!!!!!
                            So listen up all ya kids: And that's Wat we call "selfish person"
                            Last edited by Revertbrother; 04-12-14, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
                              And that's Wat we call "selfish"
                              I'm not selfish. I guess it depends on who needs the dua more at the time. I guess if my other half is dying or whatever, i'll make more dua for him than myself.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                                I'm not selfish. I guess it depends on who needs the dua more at the time. I guess if my other half is dying or whatever, i'll make more dua for him than myself.
                                Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X