Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BENGALI and PAKISTANI MARRIAGE EVENT

Anyone interested in attending?

This is not a debate just a question will anyone be intertested in attending, i will organise one in 4 weeks in the Birmingham.

Please brothers/sisters - no debating or opinions just a simple yay or nay!

JZK

Re: BENGALI and PAKISTANI MARRIAGE EVENT

Originally posted by Islamic Events View Post
    No
    This is not a debate just a question will anyone be intertested in attending, i will organise one in 4 weeks in the Birmingham.

JZK
    No
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Depends on the set up and the target audience. I wouldn't attend but depending on that, I might suggest it to others who are looking.

Comment

People register and speak to everyone that attends the events inshallah, wallis are recommended.

If we can get enough people i will arrange an event in 4 weeks inshallah.

Comment

I might have been able to attend but I don't seem to meet the criteria lol

Comment

Theres one on the 3rd January.
            Last edited by Islamic Events; 28-11-14, 09:50 PM.

Comment

why is it only for pakistanis and bengalis
              Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                why is it only for pakistanis and bengalis
                Yeah I was wondering that also

There needs to be more mixing of races in marriage
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Only if it's arranged by age
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

There's two separate ones one for pakistanis and another for bengali. .its like this due to what has been requested. .ages will be mixed.

Comment

I will also arrange a mixed one no worries guys!

Comment

*planning on turning up despite being the wrong ethnicity/nationality just to see what happens*

Wheres the event? :1popcorn:

Comment

I know you just wanted a yes or no

But age is important. You don't want 20 something's mixed up with 50 something's

Comment

Is this a joke or for real?
                            I could have sworn I saw a 'Somali marriage event' a day or so ago.

You can be segregated dis shizz sis/brother by ethnicity.

Don't let brother Ahmed2013 go all KungFu Muay Tai (and all that Thai kick-ass type sport lol) on you with the whole race/nationalism debate

*I can already anticipate him approaching that comment button*

Comment

Originally posted by Islamic Events View Post

JZK
                              do you have a short wife?

Comment

Working...
                              X