Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Asians: How will u be getting married?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • British Asians: How will u be getting married?

    :salams
    arranged?
    forced?
    cousin?
    Own choice?

    and

    would you marry inter racially or not...
    Last edited by rainbow*~; 22-11-14, 09:04 AM.
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem


  • #2
    Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

    :salams



    may Allah bless you with a pious husband soon, who is confident and has life experience.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

      :salams:

      lool

      Arranged but the final choice is MINE, same ethnicity.

      SORTED.

      :jkk:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

        Hmmm

        Well some sort of arranged methinks unless the right woman happens to come along in my life. By arranged I mean get my mum to ask around. And of course as Ya'sin says, final choice is mine.

        Cousin definitely not :rotfl:

        Inter racially I would be up for it personally but it would have a negative impact on my family because many of them don't even speak English so my wife won't be able to communicate with them.

        (Edit, spelling errors. Wheres the damn auto correct when you need it)
        Last edited by raze599; 22-11-14, 01:05 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

          Is this multiple choice? Someone could marry a cousin out of choice, or they could be forced meaning they'd need to choose more than one category.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

            Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post

            arranged?
            forced?
            cousin?
            Own choice (of above)


            and

            would you marry inter racially or not...
            Dear British Asian, Please fill out the attached questionnaire:

            1)How will u be getting married?

            one>arranged
            two>Forced
            Three>Cousin
            Four> Own Choice

            2) If you've chosen 'four' please go to question 3

            3) How often do you travel alone in the woods?

            i)Often
            ii)Not often

            4) If you've chose 'Often' when will your next visit be and will you be traveling alone

            i)tomorrow
            ii)next week

            Once completed, please submit questionnaire to Uncle.

            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            BBC news headline reads:

            ''British Asian found dead in the woods''
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

              Who cares
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                NOT A CLUE

                Is that an option? Lol

                I am just focusing on other things in my life. Qadr, come at me bro!!
                I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

                Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                  You're better off asking the people who are married
                  also when push comes to shove we know from most of the threads on here that people tend to get pressurised into an arranged cousin marriage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                    Originally posted by raze599 View Post
                    Hmmm

                    Well some sort of arranged methinks unless the right woman happens to come along in my life. By arranged I mean get my mum to ask around. And of course as Ya'sin says, final choice is mine.

                    Cousin definitely not :rotfl:

                    Inter racially I would be up for it personally but it would have a negative impact on my family because many of them don't even speak English so my wife won't be able to communicate with them.

                    (Edit, spelling errors. Wheres the damn auto correct when you need it)
                    Language shouldn't be a problem :insha: she could always learn
                    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

                    ~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                      Forced marriage lol

                      Does that still happen?
                      unconditional love for all of mankind.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                        well I'm currently looking for my own so hopefully it will be a guy I picked out myself

                        .my parents didn't do arranged for us, they don't believe in forced and i have had a few proposals from cousins already but turned them all down

                        yeah i'm ok with inter-racial, do not care about race at all so long as he's muslim and British

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                          Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                          Dear British Asian, Please fill out the attached questionnaire:

                          1)How will u be getting married?

                          one>arranged
                          two>Forced
                          Three>Cousin
                          Four> Own Choice

                          2) If you've chosen 'four' please go to question 3

                          3) How often do you travel alone in the woods?

                          i)Often
                          ii)Not often

                          4) If you've chose 'Often' when will your next visit be and will you be traveling alone

                          i)tomorrow
                          ii)next week

                          Once completed, please submit questionnaire to Uncle.

                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          BBC news headline reads:

                          ''British Asian found dead in the woods''
                          o....k

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                            arranged shouldnt be an option since thats like a must , cause its either arranged or love marriage , and im sure the later is haraam.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: British Asians: How will u be getting married?

                              Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              arranged shouldnt be an option since thats like a must , cause its either arranged or love marriage , and im sure the later is haraam.
                              later isnt always haram, depends on the process ... but very dangerous and high haram potential
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X