dowry question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dowry question

recently i had a conversation with a young person regarding khabeen (dowry).
    this person's family agreed to a 25k khabeen a few years ago when he married. he said he was new to marriage, didn't know what was going on, and basically signed the papers. i think you're supposed to give it to your wife as soon as you can. now he's having a hard time getting that money together and his wife said she will forgive the 25k amount. is this typical type stuff that happens? why would anyone set a price so high and make life difficult for the guy?
    لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Re: dowry question

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
    recently i had a conversation with a young person regarding khabeen (dowry).
    this person's family agreed to a 25k khabeen a few years ago when he married. he said he was new to marriage, didn't know what was going on, and basically signed the papers. i think you're supposed to give it to your wife as soon as you can. now he's having a hard time getting that money together and his wife said she will forgive the 25k amount. is this typical type stuff that happens? why would anyone set a price so high and make life difficult for the guy?
    wooow, this is why you should always READ and ask questions before you sign on the dotted line!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X