Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any stories of marriages being ruined because someone can't get over ex .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you know any stories of marriages being ruined because someone can't get over

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
    Don't marry someone with a past....!!
    I would feel disgusted to think my wife has been with someone... :vomit:

For men its a entirely different feeling... From my experience women tend to ignore the fact that man has had GF's or if he has committed zona.
    All he has to say "I have repented" ...and girls being emotional creature buy the story.... 95% of times.

Remaining 5% are rare to find...
    Some people will inevitably marry people who do have pasts because they have a past themselves or because they want to... i'm just being realistic here. A lot of Muslims in the west will have pasts. The ones that don't are probably a minority. Sad but true. Therefore, this thread is relevant. :up:
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Re: Do you know any stories of marriages being ruined because someone can't get over

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
      thats because the first love is always the strongest. for both the guy and the girl.

hence why you always hear that when someone's ex comes to town they end up "hooking up"

people dont simply forget about their "ex" which is why its such a scary thought, marrying someone who has had pre-marital relations.

you will never be their "number 1"

ahhh gotta love this fear mongering thread.....but its reality
      It wasn't meant to be fear mongering lol .
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by al-siddiq View Post
        This is a great thread to read if you want to increase your paranoia regarding marriage.
        On the other hand, if there are people with pasts reading this, it will show them that they need to really get over their ex before they get married..

Don't be so negative!

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
          i think thats cuz many girls can look beyond that and think about the children and just suck it up. for men...thats not the case.
          Pretty much. Not all women marry for the love story, they do it for practical reasons - children, money, protection. If the love comes with it then hey that's a bonus. I'm pretty much the same, don't care if I'm not his number 1, so long as I get my shopping sprees I'm happy :p

Comment

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
            Pretty much. Not all women marry for the love story, they do it for practical reasons - children, money, protection. If the love comes with it then hey that's a bonus. I'm pretty much the same, don't care if I'm not his number 1, so long as I get my shopping sprees I'm happy :p
            Noooo come on Asma, love is better than the money. What is a marriage without love.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
              Noooo come on Asma, love is better than the money. What is a marriage without love.
              We both have different interpretations of what marriage means sis, you want the love and that's perfectly ok, inshallah you'll get the love of your life !
              Me, never been the biggest believer in love. It's a nice concept but whatever, I can take it or leave it. I'd rather have the security :)

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                she did make a valid point, (minus the shopping spree)
                love can't run marriage , money CAN....

Comment

Working...
                X