No announcement yet.

I feel like my purpose in this world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like my purpose in this world...

---
    Last edited by brightesthour; 21-11-14, 06:17 AM.

Re: I feel like my purpose in this world...

:wswrwb:

sister don't worry if it's meant to happen it'll happen at its decreed time :)

For the time being eat a lot of cupcakes and be happy

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

---
      Last edited by brightesthour; 21-11-14, 06:18 AM.

Comment

----
        Last edited by brightesthour; 21-11-14, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          I'm so impatient. I really need to learn patience. I keep thinking he's out there somewhere but I need to find him..and that could take years

Cupcakes sound good though. Mmm
          Patience is a virtue that takes forever to master, and this is coming from a person who has no patience in her heart whatsoever >.<
          Don't worry when it's time for it to happen you guys will be drawn together like magnets haha.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

loool

you should spend more time with me and hope I rub on you :p

all joking aside, may Allah bring your MR Right very soon so I can be an aunty ;)
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
              Patience is a virtue that takes forever to master, and this is coming from a person who has no patience in her heart whatsoever >.<
              Don't worry when it's time for it to happen you guys will be drawn together like magnets haha.
              Haha I can't wait! :)

Thanks sis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                loool

you should spend more time with me and hope I rub on you :p

all joking aside, may Allah bring your MR Right very soon so I can be an aunty ;)

I know, I'm getting tired of wanting a husband. I need to chill out.

Aww ameen thanks hun! You'll be an aunty for sure, you can come and visit :D

Comment

I got in this thread but I dont know what I can say to help....expected more like the purpose to be helping humanity or something

Maybe just chill? Lol
                  Oh and patience. Gota have patience and know that its going to happen only at the time that is fixed by Allah

May Allah give us all Sabr
                  Believe
                  there is
                  good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    Okay maybe not an "amazing" wife since there's things I gotta learn...like cooking.
                    lol you can still be an amazing wife without cooking for your husband!

Comment

:insha: you will be a great wife.

Do it with the intention of pleasing Allah since that's the real purpose of our life.

:jkk: and hope the best for you.

:scratch:
                      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

just remember purpose is to please allah swt

and we coudld hae none of that - spouse, children,, wealth but as long as we have la ilaha illahlah in our heart, we have fulfilled ourp purpose

reminder to me as well
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                          :wswrwb:

sister don't worry if it's meant to happen it'll happen at its decreed time :)

For the time being eat a lot of cupcakes and be happy
                          i'd advise against eating lots of cupcakes....you may get fat.
                          "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                          -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSEqAIzqVYA

Highly recommended for everyone.
                            [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Just remember that one should strive to get married in order to fulfil The Sunnah, save oneself from evil and get pious progeny, marriage although a blessing can be overhyped and over-romanticised

Comment

Working...
                              X