Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to break the spider web of issues that are not letting me get married

kj
    Last edited by Hajira77; 20-11-14, 07:14 AM.

Re: how to break the spider web of issues that are not letting me get married

:salams

First of all, don't connect not getting anywhere with this marriage business to giving up deen. You should be happy that Allah has given you the gift of abaya and niqaab. Yes, it's a gift because millions and millions of Muslim women do not have the guidance of covering themselves up like you do, like an honorable Muslimah. So, why would you want to throw away this gift? Allah gave you this for free, without you even deserving it. Think of yourself as an insignificant person who Allah chose to elevate by granting you emaan and then guidance to be a practicing Muslim.

We think that just because we are praying, wearing hijab, fasting, etc., then Allah should answer out Dua'a, in fact, that's not the case. Reality is, this is already a favor from Allah, not something we need to get repaid for.

Anyways, you can ask your brother to ask at the masjids in your area and they should be able to help :insha:
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

jazakALLAH khayr brother for so kind words..
      i actually can never ever throw this thing.. i really can't..
      sadly i have no access to masjid in my area right now..secondly the standards of nowadays people :(

Comment

the real question is who's the one whose making all those webs around u.

Gotta track down spiderman, hes messin around a lot these days.

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 23-01-15, 12:04 AM. Reason: ancient

Comment

Originally posted by wifeseeker View Post
            Can you think about 5 proactive practical things you have done to benefit you in finding a spouse this year?
            Or has it been a lot of worrying and stressing?
            Just be honest and realistic.
            Have any of those things bore any fruit?
            You may need to up your game, change your tune.
            Be more vocal and active.
            Develop yourself further.
            Meet new people.
            Brother somehow i had to delete that complete message i wrote at start...
            but the thing is its not that taking stress and alll... i have tried my best to all limits n inshaALLAH i am still trying..
            there are many new facors now.. leaving that pakistan where i spent all my life, my social circle, my family etccc and to moving to this country where each and everything is simply new, odd. I have to search for people, have to search fpr ways...
            but right now i feel this all siatuation is sort of tiring.. living in this fitnah land in this state seems to me is very very big test,,

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
              the real question is who's the one whose making all those webs around u.

Gotta track down spiderman, hes messin around a lot these days.
              so many are the ones making spider web around me.. The most important is culture, society, Materialistic minds and family!!!

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 23-01-15, 12:05 AM. Reason: ancient

Comment

Working...
                X