Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long distance realationship (25+ thread!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long distance realationship (25+ thread!)

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
    agreed.
    i know,.. even though i aint married i know.
    How
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
      It's just a general impression I got from your post. Apologies if I'm wrong.
      yup u r wrong, im almost ur mamma-dadda's age.
      respect your elders. apology accepted though, i really forgive u if ur truly sorry

Comment

agreed.
        i know,.. even though i aint married i know.
        mhmm come back after raising 2 kids all alone having to manage everything by yourself for 10+ years. and i say that to all of you

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          :rofl1:

You have great potential, can see that.
          but why dont anybody see me as their potential ?:cower:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            How
            coz, im much more brainy and intelligent and awesome.

Comment

are you willing to become 3rd or 4th wife ?
              i think something could be arranged that way, if every night your husband goes to different wife, he will see you every 4th day/night.

quite possible, but as for me, i would never let my wife out of my sight, even if she is asleep im gonna watch her cute face waiting for her to wake up.

Apart from potty breaks if she wants to stay alone im gonn be " you aint going anywhere muh wifuuu stay with meee.."
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]72821[/ATTACH]
              You'd allow her potty breaks? Seriously? Never thought I'd hear that from you.

Comment

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
                You'd allow her potty breaks? Seriously? Never thought I'd hear that from you.
                so what do u say bro ? remove potty breaks from teh timetable ?

Comment

so what do u say bro ? remove potty breaks from teh timetable ?
                  Mate you got bigger issues if you have a potty break timetable.

Comment

coz, im much more brainy and intelligent and awesome.
                    All that and you need potty breaks :scratch:

Ok
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Mate you got bigger issues if you have a potty break timetable.
                      whats with these double standards. i always get scolded for not managing my time properly, now that everthing isso balanced and arranged...you gotta spoil it all dont you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        All that and you need potty breaks :scratch:

Ok
                        not me, its for the wifu... im very considerate...add that too in that list

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                          Salaam alaykum everyone who is an adult and mature enough to comment on this thread :p

So this is my very first Marriage section thread.. lord have mercy on me.

Marriage is on my mind lately.. yep. There is only one ini mini tyni thingy that stops me from getting married.

My Freedom.

I don't want to live with a man. I want to stay alone and keep my own house with everything in it. Just the way it is now.

Basically how I see my marriage is living separately from each other and visit each other like once a week or two weeks.

Will there be any men out there who wont' mind? I am not talking about married men..I don't want one of those.

The times that we are together I will be a good wife insha'Allah, as long as he goes back to his own place again. :inlove:

This also has to do with the fact that I am raising two kids alone from day one, so I don't want them to feel uncomfortable in their own home.
                          Maybe after a while we can move in together, but as long as the kids are young I feel like I want to be alone for most of the time.
                          so people who are 25 can only contribute ???????

if you love the man, enough to marry him then you will never want to leave ... i think
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

whats with these double standards. i always get scolded for not managing my time properly, now that everthing isso balanced and arranged...you gotta spoil it all dont you ?
                            Haha its what we do bro ;)

Comment

Haha its what we do bro ;)
                              well atleast, you re here.. let the trolling begin. Unleash the wrath of trololololo's

Comment

quite possible, but as for me, i would never let my wife out of my sight, even if she is asleep im gonna watch her cute face waiting for her to wake up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72821[/ATTACH]
                                Meh, after awhile it all gets old and mundane.....:apthy:
                                "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Working...
                                X