Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long distance realationship (25+ thread!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long distance realationship (25+ thread!)

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
    About no one knows. Dude you're doing your GCSEs. Go do your homework haha.
    waryaa, shurrup.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Doesn't sound like a marriage to me.

Don't you want someone who will be there for you and your children everyday. Someone who can be a good father-figure for your kids and help you raise them.

:wswrwb:

Comment

yes, there will be plenty who won't mind especially if he is in the same boat as you. if this is what you want sis then keep looking until you find someone like this, i'm hoping for the same thing, want to marry but am i in a rush to leave home - hell no i'm not!!!

Comment

Everyone is different and have different circumstances, specially after a divorce.It takes a lot of courage to get back and Marry again , specially for sisters.
          So we should be understanding if they want to take things slow or in a way that they might feel comfortable.

Yes we can advice ,but also we need to be understanding of different situations.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
            are you willing to become 3rd or 4th wife ?
            i think something could be arranged that way, if every night your husband goes to different wife, he will see you every 4th day/night.

quite possible, but as for me, i would never let my wife out of my sight, even if she is asleep im gonna watch her cute face waiting for her to wake up.

Apart from potty breaks if she wants to stay alone im gonn be " you aint going anywhere muh wifuuu stay with meee.."
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]72821[/ATTACH]
            Are you sure you pass the age restriction on this thread?

Comment

this..doesnt...sound...right

A husband and wife are meant to be together and live together. Adam and Eve, when separated in this world travelled miles to actually be with each other. Its just an example that popped in my head

May Allah make you happy with whatever decision you make. Ameen
              Believe
              there is
              good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                Are you sure you pass the age restriction on this thread?
                wellllll.... can i ask what made you doubt in the first place ?

Comment

if i wasn't married, i'd be ok marrying someone like you. as long as you had a job and gave your paycheck to me. one condition though, during dinnertime we'd have to eat from separate countries. wouldn't want to cramp your style sis
                  لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

are you willing to become 3rd or 4th wife ?
                    i think something could be arranged that way, if every night your husband goes to different wife, he will see you every 4th day/night.

quite possible, but as for me, i would never let my wife out of my sight, even if she is asleep im gonna watch her cute face waiting for her to wake up.

Apart from potty breaks if she wants to stay alone im gonn be " you aint going anywhere muh wifuuu stay with meee.."
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72821[/ATTACH]
                    Why dont you become a marriage counsellor since you know so much about it?
                    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                      Why dont you become a marriage counsellor since you know so much about it?
                      Ive got lots & lots wizdom, but peeps wont take it from me.

Let me know if someone needs counselling. I shall counsel them greatly.

Comment

Ive got lots & lots wizdom, but peeps wont take it from me.

Let me know if someone needs counselling. I shall counsel them greatly.
                        :rofl1:

You have great potential, can see that.
                        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

id say the good majority in this thread have absolutly no idea about marriage, divorce or even kids for that matter.

do you any of you kno how it is to be raising kids alone and being alone for years and years having to manage and do everything yourself? all she wants to kno is is it possible just for now until everyone gets used to each other, cuz for all your litttle kids information its hard bringing a new man into childrens lives when their so used to being with just mom.

Comment

wellllll.... can i ask what made you doubt in the first place ?
                            It's just a general impression I got from your post. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                              id say the good majority in this thread have absolutly no idea about marriage, divorce or even kids for that matter.

do you any of you kno how it is to be raising kids alone and being alone for years and years having to manage and do everything yourself? all she wants to kno is is it possible just for now until everyone gets used to each other, cuz for all your litttle kids information its hard bringing a new man into childrens lives when their so used to being with just mom.
                              agreed.
                              i know,.. even though i aint married i know.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post

I completely agree with you, and I'm sorry. Also, I'm sorry to the OP. May Allah give her someone who loves her and her children for the sake of Allah (SWT). Ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X