Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
    Ibliis = shaitaan /shaydan/shaytan/satan

same thing..

You don't know if that's going to happen.
    Yeah, but what IF it happens ?
    :rotfl:

and satan is in english its acceptable, but from arabic شيطان its taan not daan. ta and da, sigh im taking arabic classes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
      Yeah, but what IF it happens ?
      :rotfl:

and satan is in english its acceptable, but from arabic شيطان its taan not daan. ta and da, sigh im taking arabic classes now.
      I'm Somali mate so that's where it came from. That's how you write it in Somali. My bad but you know what I mean..
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

as others have said 'if' opens up the words of shaytaan.

Shaytaan is subtle. He does not come in full speed. He has been working on men since the creation of Adam right down to present day. For millenia he and his butt ugly helpers have misguided and whispered into the hearts of men.

It may seem far-fetched but many previously have started off being 'hypothetical' and ended up leaving the fold of Islam over time audhubillah.

There is no 'hypothetical' because it can never happen. As Muslims we hear and we obey. Not hear, have an argument, reject in our heart, find daleel according to our desires whilst battering other sheikhs for being 'misguided' and then reluctantly accept (this is not directed to OP- I thought I would mention it generally as I see some users here badmouthing the shayookh which really annoys me).

Anywho, this thread is causing more harm than is worth...
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
          I don't even have one husband but I'm gonna say yes
          Are you serious? Or you just saying that to be controversial? Would you mind telling us why? lol.
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X