Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

I wouldn't. I'm a one man woman. :/ It would just be weird. Imagine fighting with one husband then running into the arms of another.... AWKWAAAAARD.

Discuss. :D

Keep it appropriate please.. :/
    Last edited by HopefulOne; 16-11-14, 11:40 AM.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Re: Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

No. I think it would be sick. we are not ants or bees. Allah gives every creation a nature (depending on their role) and then gives us laws according to our nature.

Comment

We shouldn't even be pondering over this because it's not part of our fitrah and never will be.

Whoever says yes, I have no words...
      If your sins reached the heavens and you repented, your repentance would still be accepted.
      ~ The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)

سنن ابن ماجه ٤٢٤٨

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
        No. I think it would be sick. we are not ants or bees. Allah gives every creation a nature (depending on their role) and then gives us laws according to our nature.
        You think like that because it's not allowed though. You're basically saying it's not allowed so it's sick. Men can do it. Is it not sick for them solely because it is halal? I don't know if you can see where I am coming from..
        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by صوفيا View Post
          We shouldn't even be pondering over this because it's not part of our fitrah and never will be.

Whoever says yes, I have no words...
          It's a hypothetical situation. I am not encouraging anyone to rebel and get themselves multiple husbands. I personally do not see why we can't think about it. Thoughts do not equal actions.

Comment

No thanks
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
              It's a hypothetical situation. I am not encouraging anyone to rebel and get themselves multiple husbands. I personally do not see why we can't think about it. Thoughts do not equal actions.
              It's not part of our fitrah, simple. What IS part of our fitrah is shyness and modesty, and thinking about what it would be like to have more than one husband doesn't match up with that - especially if these thoughts and ideas are made public.

There are many reasons why women can't have multiple husbands. It's a clear ruling and we shouldn't be playing with it. What's the point of starting debates over hypothetical situations?
              If your sins reached the heavens and you repented, your repentance would still be accepted.

سنن ابن ماجه ٤٢٤٨

Comment

Women, if you were allowed 4 husbands, would you do it?

I don't think we should be discussing this, highly inappropriate and we should maintain our hayyaah when it comes to these things :/
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

You think like that because it's not allowed though. You're basically saying it's not allowed so it's sick. Men can do it. Is it not sick for them solely because it is halal? I don't know if you can see where I am coming from..
                  Well, I'm sure that if Allah had allowed it, then He would have made our minds such that we'd be able to accept it too. Like bees.

Comment

Originally posted by صوفيا View Post
                    It's not part of our fitrah, simple. What IS part of our fitrah is shyness and modesty, and thinking about what it would be like to have more than one husband doesn't match up with that - especially if these thoughts and ideas are made public.

There are many reasons why women can't have multiple husbands. It's a clear ruling and we shouldn't be playing with it. What's the point of starting debates over hypothetical situations?
                    I don't get what shyness and modesty has to do with anything? It's a simple question. I just thought of this because of the polygamy thread. As far as I am concerned, I have said nothing wrong. :/

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

I know my heart only has space for one man.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        I don't think we should be discussing this, highly inappropriate and we should maintain our hayyaah when it comes to these things :/
                        Nothing wrong with what I have asked. It's a simple question. I guess hayyah and whatnot would come into it when it comes to the answers.

But you are entitled to your opinion!

Comment

I don't get what shyness and modesty has to do with anything? It's a simple question. I just thought of this because of the polygamy thread. As far as I am concerned, I have said nothing wrong. :/

Well, maybe you can figure it out yourself if you genuinely don't know. Sorry if I caused offence, but I do think this is an inappropriate topic to be discussing.

:salams

سنن ابن ماجه ٤٢٤٨

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                            Well, I'm sure that if Allah had allowed it, then He would have made our minds such that we'd be able to accept it too. Like bees.
                            My mind has no problem in thinking about this lol.

Comment

lol. Stop competing with men.

Comment

Working...
                              X