I fear Zina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear Zina

I fear I will fall into acts of zina (with women) before marriage. In fact, one time I was so, so close, like several cubits away. But Allah saved me by his grace and mercy.
    The thing is I am quite young, have no job/can't provide and I don't think I will make a suitable husband as I am not very confident.
    But I am practicing, Alhamdulillah and I am studying Arabic right now.
    So what can I do?
    I used to be good at controlling my desires but not now.

Don't quote
    Last edited by ForAnonymousQs; 16-11-14, 08:58 AM.

Re: I fear Zina

Whatever is written for you shall come to pass. Fear Allah. Women aren't worth you suffering in the hereafter. Fight the tempation of women by hating their nakedness. It is a battle the minute you step outside your house. Understand this reality that you are engaged in a real spiritual war with Shaytan. Shaytan uses women to mislead many men as they themselves are mislead. If you can't marry at the moment then go work out, keep good company, do a lot of dhikr and once again hate women in your heart strongly knowing that they invite you to the way of the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Mohamed View Post
      Whatever is written for you shall come to pass. Fear Allah. Women aren't worth you suffering in the hereafter. Fight the tempation of women by hating their nakedness. It is a battle the minute you step outside your house. Understand this reality that you are engaged in a real spiritual war with Shaytan. Shaytan uses women to mislead many men as they themselves are mislead. If you can't marry at the moment then go work out, keep good company, do a lot of dhikr and once again hate women in your heart strongly knowing that they invite you to the way of the fire.
      Great advice. As for OP, what is a cubit? I.e. which country because cubit is rarely used in the English langauge? I ask this because it might be better for you to read up on the marriage laws and may be better for you to find a part time job and work and get married.
      Last edited by brothernd; 16-11-14, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Why dont you channel all that energy to look for a job and better your Dunya prospects as well.This will take your mind off Zina and also help you establish and get married soon.
        If you are a student of knowledge there are so many sisters who will consider you for marriage provided you are also equally determined to look after their basic needs.
        Initially they also can help out while you study and work and you both can establish.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Brother one thing for sure its your time to Pass test. if you fail you will regret for rest.. Allah is the most merciful.. you have to control yourself. ignore her as much as you cud.
          May Allah keep you safe from this lanat.
          Salam

Comment

believers, seek assistance in patience and prayer, allah is with those who are patient. (Koran 2:153)

Exercise controlling your desires and improving your patience. For example you love to watch a TV program try to not watch it for a while. Such exercises can improve your tolerance limit.
            And remember we are all encountering such temptations and tests. Our art is to control ourselves. Because wisdom controls us. It is natural. Do not be worried. Remember that Yussef PBUH also escaped from Zina. I am sure God will give a gift to you for your piousness and braveness.

Comment

Fast, because it is recommended (I believe in hadith) that those who can't get married should fast.
              Don't eat red meat because it tends to increase desire.
              Avoid mixing with women.
              Don't go near zina - meaning don't go anywhere near where you might fall into zina. Also don't read or watch enticing things.
              Keep your gaze lowered and don't flirt or chat with women.
              Make dua that Allah protects you and also gives you a wife / means to marry.

Comment

Working...
              X