X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single Ever After

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
    I'm not - I was merely demonstrating how he was contradicting himself like an idiot does.
    Would be better if you stop naming people and including them in your replies like this. It's disrespectful.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Regarding the first bolded part - so you ARE like firestar then? Just not on here? Not surprised really. Most likely you are a doormat in real life and you would bend over so far you'd be rolling over (I was going to say something more rude but meh).

Let me be more clear - if you revealed this horrid side of yours to any sane woman on this planet - they would take the cat.
      Assume whatever you want... After all , the only solace you find in your life is by name-calling people on internet. Looks like getting rejected so many times is taking a toll on your health and personality. Ms.undesirable.

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
        Assume whatever you want... After all , the only solace you find in your life is by name-calling people on internet. Looks like getting rejected so many times is taking a toll on your health and personality. Ms.undesirable.
        Pot, kettle, black.

Comment

Pot, kettle, black.
          Looks like you again got rejected today.......

Comment

Pot, kettle, black.
            Originally posted by TazZ- View Post
            Looks like you again got rejected today.......
            This constant flirting has no place here on UF...either get your parents involved and get it made official, or just grow up and back off.

Comment

Working...
            X