Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage becomes difficult

Nope, Birmingham.

Sorry bro I'm already skint from paying Talwaar for the noor lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
      Nope, Birmingham.

Sorry bro I'm already skint from paying Talwaar for the noor lessons.
      Ahhh you're a brummy one then
      Dw bro when you got the muuney pm me ;)
      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Assalamualaikum
        I am thankful to all those who have mentioned sensible suggestions. I am living in East of England i.e. Norwich where 99% population is white so it is really difficult to find a muslim girl. And it is not advisable though to propose non muslim girls as it is obvious what reply I would get. Any suggestions i can have?

Jazak Allah

Comment

Marriage becomes difficult

Approach some mosques!
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by norwich86 View Post
            Assalamualaikum
            I am thankful to all those who have mentioned sensible suggestions. I am living in East of England i.e. Norwich where 99% population is white so it is really difficult to find a muslim girl. And it is not advisable though to propose non muslim girls as it is obvious what reply I would get. Any suggestions i can have?

Jazak Allah
            My brother lives in Norwhich
            he is 28
            I just read your first post again, in depth.

Are you my brother?

This is awkward.
            Bye.
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Assalamualaikum

Jazak Allah
              Waalaikumussalam,
              I know their is a Masjid in Norwich and the Muslim community is very close.
              Just go to the Masjid and register yourself and take it from there.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Assalamualaikum

Why our society has made marriage too difficult. I am sad that neither parents of a Guy think nor of the Girl thinks. Every one has so called demands for giving their daughter to a Guy or the demands from the Guy's parents for the girl. No one realize that their children are paying the cost for not getting married on time.

My parents thinking is unless I had a brilliant job or had a brilliant business with loads of money to spend on Marriage they ll not even find a girl, they wont think about it. I had to earn too much to bear the costs of marriage and for those so called expenses that needs to be done. I think this is the normal practice of our society which is common every where.

I wonder how shall I discuss with them that while studying in UK, being at an age of 28, still I don'd need a girl to spend my life with her, with whom shall I spoke to when I need some one, shall I go for a date and have wrong relationships with some one else, shall I change girls every week, where every sin is possible so shall I go for it. I wonder why don't my parents understand. When they were young they don't have desires. Still I have to wait for the time I had enough money to spend on those expenses.

I still remember those years(5 years earlier) when I discuss with my mom that I need a girl and in return she thought to find girl for my elder brother. Every girl I showed her she says she is better for your brother :) . And now while I am in UK and call her she asks me "Did you find any girl? Did you find?" Now I always says to her that I still had a time Don't worry. I can marry by the age of 40.

My heart cries that I can't share my feelings with my mother neither she can feel that I need a girl. :(:(:( My heart is broken My hear is broken.

Regards
                Yeah, I don't understand why marriage should be made so difficult. If you can afford to support yourself and your wife, then why can't you get married? There's no need to be super rich to get married. Allah will increase sustenance for those He wills. And for those whose sustenance is restricted, then there is the verse of the Quran:

Let a man of wealth spend from his wealth, and he whose provision is restricted - let him spend from what Allah has given him. (65:7)

Although this verse is about spending during the waiting period (following divorce) but it can be applied for all situations.

You should clearly tell your mother your feelings and make it clear that you want to get married, that you want her to find someone for you who is willing to marry you in your current situation. It's always important to be clear about your feelings. Tell her exactly what you're feeling instead of saying "I have lots of time and don't need to get married right away." Because in the end, you'll be the one to suffer. Be clear about your needs. Tell her clearly what you want.

Comment

Working...
                X