Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I NEED help in controlling my sexual desires!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I NEED help in controlling my sexual desires!!!!

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
    As far as I know he's still searching for number 2 lol

yip, u rite, only have 1, there's room for 3 more. My mindset is correct :)

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
      I was giving her advice as to an outlet to release sexual tension before it gets out of hand and she does something bad like making zina. Yes I would give her the same advice if I was talking to her in person. Just because you and others feel it's taboo to talk about masturbation doesn't mean this isn't discussed in Shariah Law. I gave the position according to Hanbali Fiqh. There is no shame in Islam when it concerns giving sincere advice about health issues whether physical, mental or sexual in nature. Sexual tension is a problem that faces many Muslims and Al-Hamdulilah that Shariah has ways for to deal with it within the boundaries of Islam according to scholars.
      Please, stop giving fatwas.

Originally posted by 146sunshine View Post
      you don't seem like a nice person! Why are you bullying me?!
      Don't listen to him.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
        Originally posted by Musbah View Post
        I was giving her advice as to an outlet to release sexual tension before it gets out of hand and she does something bad like making zina. Yes I would give her the same advice if I was talking to her in person. Just because you and others feel it's taboo to talk about masturbation doesn't mean this isn't discussed in Shariah Law. I gave the position according to Hanbali Fiqh. There is no shame in Islam when it concerns giving sincere advice about health issues whether physical, mental or sexual in nature. Sexual tension is a problem that faces many Muslims and Al-Hamdulilah that Shariah has ways for to deal with it within the boundaries of Islam according to scholars.
        I had no idea that was the position according to that school of thought. Frankly, i'm kinda shocked. I don't even know what school I follow. :/ I'm Somali. I think all Somalis follow Shafi? Does it even matter? I wonder what the other school's positions are on this..
        He is right. The hanbali fiqh does state this as I have studied under it for ages now. It is permissible only if you have tried the alternatives. For example. Fasting. Lowering your gaze. Stop watching films and other stuff which increases desire. If all of these have been tried then it is permissible if you absolutely cannot get married. Or if you are about to commit zina then this is the lesser sin.

The other schools all disagree and say it is impermissible on every occasion and it is not aloud one bit.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
          He is right. The hanbali fiqh does state this as I have studied under it for ages now. It is permissible only if you have tried the alternatives. For example. Fasting. Lowering your gaze. Stop watching films and other stuff which increases desire. If all of these have been tried then it is permissible if you absolutely cannot get married. Or if you are about to commit zina then this is the lesser sin.

The other schools all disagree and say it is impermissible on every occasion and it is not aloud one bit.

lol, you guys are disussing ahkam regarding masturbation :

1. This is a new member on the site ( like myself, but I am a guy lol ), do u know for sure she's a she.

2. Masturbation is a sin, check authentic hadith, wat the scholars could mean ( becoz of the decay of the ummah already at that time ), is if u for example know u gona have illegal sexual relations for sure, maybe like u on the way to do it, pull off on the side of the road and play it off, person will feel a lil guilty or person could feel relieved after the orgasm. Its still a sin, lesser degree than sexual relation.

sincere taubah needs to be made either way

Comment

Best thing would be is not to go out much. Stay indoors as much as possible, pray tahajjud and read Quran, keep yourself busy with useful thing so you don't have time and energy to think about that. Listen to Quran as well. Do ruqya..this will help with your illness.

Don't listen to music, watch movies, or any other silly programmes that are out there. Listen to Islamic lectures instead or read a book.

Don't do that thing mentioned above, it's just going to become a bad habit and give easy access to the Shaytan to you. Make LOTS of dua, morning and evening duas and asthaghfaar. do a lot of repentance-Allah will open doors for you. If you are doing anything haram, leave it as it may be preventing you from those good things like marriage coming along. Finally repent repent repent. Be very critical of your own faults.

If you do this I'm pretty sure your desires will be more controlled even if you don't end up in marriage very soon..inshAllah.
            Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 13-11-14, 12:08 PM.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Originally posted by Shiraz32 View Post
              lol, you guys are disussing ahkam regarding masturbation :

1. This is a new member on the site ( like myself, but I am a guy lol ), do u know for sure she's a she.

2. Masturbation is a sin, check authentic hadith, wat the scholars could mean ( becoz of the decay of the ummah already at that time ), is if u for example know u gona have illegal sexual relations for sure, maybe like u on the way to do it, pull off on the side of the road and play it off, person will feel a lil guilty or person could feel relieved after the orgasm. Its still a sin, lesser degree than sexual relation.

sincere taubah needs to be made either way
              Lol. I clearly stated this in my post above so I don't see the reason as to why you would say this.
              Furthermore, I'm talking about a certain fiqh. Hanbali. And i have mentioned it is a lesser sin. But again the hanbali fiqh states if you cannot get married then it is permissible. Simple
              and this is regarding that all 4 school of thoughts are CORRECT, just different thoughts.
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
                Best thing would be is not to go out much. Stay indoors as much as possible, pray tahajjud and read Quran, keep yourself busy with useful thing so you don't have time and energy to think about that. Listen to Quran as well. Do ruqya..this will help with your illness.

Don't listen to music, watch movies, or any other silly programmes that are out there. Listen to Islamic lectures instead or read a book.

Don't do that thing mentioned above, it's just going to become a bad habit and give easy access to the Shaytan to you. Make LOTS of dua, morning and evening duas and asthaghfaar. do a lot of repentance-Allah will open doors for you. If you are doing anything haram, leave it as it may be preventing you from those good things like marriage coming along. Finally repent repent repent. Be very critical of your own faults.

If you do this I'm pretty sure your desires will be more controlled even if you don't end up in marriage very soon..inshAllah.
                Again, I don't agree with the whole act of "masturbation"
                My post was just to rectify Musbahs post.
                Follow this advice sister. Try not to do it as it will be a bad habit.

Who knows marriage may be right there for you. Just have patience :insha:

Comment

W
                  Lol. I clearly stated this in my post above so I don't see the reason as to why you would say this.
                  Furthermore, I'm talking about a certain fiqh. Hanbali. And i have mentioned it is a lesser sin. But again the hanbali fiqh states if you cannot get married then it is permissible. Simple
                  and this is regarding that all 4 school of thoughts are CORRECT, just different thoughts.
                  jzk brother, may u b rewarded in full, check my point 1, U think this thread a hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiraz32 View Post
                    W

jzk brother, may u b rewarded in full, check my point 1, U think this thread a hoax?
                    Allahu'Alam.
                    I don't think this is though (By looking at her posts), many people struggle with this kind of thing nowadays and the sis genuinely may have come on here for some advice etc :).

Comment

. Or if you are about to commit zina then this is the lesser sin.
                      She never said shes about to commit zinah...
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        She never said shes about to commit zinah...
                        I'm not going to bother with you.
                        I didn't say she is or was going to commit zina.
                        I simply stated what is said in the Hanbali Fiqh due to everyone having a go at Musbah and I was backing him up.
                        So this wasn't aimed at her and like I said. Was stating what is said.
                        Salams.

Comment

I'm not going to bother with you.
                          I didn't say she is or was going to commit zina.
                          I simply stated what is said in the Hanbali Fiqh due to everyone having a go at Musbah and I was backing him up.
                          So this wasn't aimed at her and like I said. Was stating what is said.
                          Salams.
                          As far as I know, even in hanbali fiqh it's allowed when you are about to commit zinah. It's not that you're at home and feel frustrated so you do it.

Comment

women have sexual desires??! what the heck?
                            "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                            -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
                                women have sexual desires??! what the heck?
                                Wondering about this too
                                I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                                X