Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I NEED help in controlling my sexual desires!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I NEED help in controlling my sexual desires!!!!

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
    I was trying not to be crude in the way I said it. Manually would be by hand. Automatic would be by battery operated products.
    Ohhhh kaaaaaay,

Comment

Come on, its not fair that some of you have made this into a joke.

The sister seems stressed and is going through a serious problem. If you cant contribute anything productive, dont post.

Sister, my advice which is usually the only thing I say is to do lots of Istikhara as from that, you get Allah's guidance in your matters

Secondly, you need to have a serious discussion with your parents about the prospect of getting married soon. They need to know you are struggling

May Allah make it easy for you
      Believe
      there is
      good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
        Don't involve the mods in your complaint. It won't end well for you.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

its all about the 120 kg squats , glutes all day!

Comment

You guys are all making fun of me! Stop it! Dont laugh at me or call me names! Please do not get your pleasure from my pain! Why are you all making this into a joke?! Especially the men in my thread?! Stop cyberbullying me! I came for advice and what i get is boys on this sitemaking fun of me! Either help me or get out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by musbah View Post
              ok, i am going to go out on the limb here and say it since nobody else did. Since you cannot suppress sexual desire by fasting due to medical reasons and you are sincerely trying to get married and not have any fortune in doing so, then manually stimulating yourself to fruition would be ok for you to do until you can get yourself married. And this is better for you to release the sexual tension personally rather than having the shaytan whispering to you to release it by making zina. In the hanbali school, this is permissible in your type of situation. And allah knows best.
              you don't seem like a nice person! Why are you bullying me?!

Comment

Originally posted by 146sunshine View Post
                Originally posted by musbah View Post
                ok, i am going to go out on the limb here and say it since nobody else did. Since you cannot suppress sexual desire by fasting due to medical reasons and you are sincerely trying to get married and not have any fortune in doing so, then manually stimulating yourself to fruition would be ok for you to do until you can get yourself married. And this is better for you to release the sexual tension personally rather than having the shaytan whispering to you to release it by making zina. In the hanbali school, this is permissible in your type of situation. And allah knows best.
                I just read this post. Please don't do whatever this person said above. I urge you to ask your parents sternly to actually try and find you a husband and some potentials as soon as possible inshaAllah.
                But for now try to be around much pious people as possible. Family. Etc. Do not be alone. This causes much more harm. If you can be around family most of the time.

We all have desires sis. Some more than others. Some want to get married aswell but it's hard.
                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                  Ok, I am going to go out on the limb here and say it since nobody else did. Since you cannot suppress sexual desire by fasting due to medical reasons and you are sincerely trying to get married and not have any fortune in doing so, then manually stimulating yourself to fruition would be ok for you to do until you can get yourself married. In the Hanbali school, this is permissible in your type of situation. And Allah Knows Best.
                  Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool omg.
                  I know right

Comment

Originally posted by 146sunshine View Post
                    How is that bullying you in particular? I was being sincere.
                    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

How is that bullying you in particular? I was being sincere.
                      dude she's ur fellow sis, learn how to talk with respect. would u talk to her like that in real life? i know ur trying to help, but don't cross the boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                        dude she's ur fellow sis, learn how to talk with respect. would u talk to her like that in real life? i know ur trying to help, but don't cross the boundaries.
                        I was giving her advice as to an outlet to release sexual tension before it gets out of hand and she does something bad like making zina. Yes I would give her the same advice if I was talking to her in person. Just because you and others feel it's taboo to talk about masturbation doesn't mean this isn't discussed in Shariah Law. I gave the position according to Hanbali Fiqh. There is no shame in Islam when it concerns giving sincere advice about health issues whether physical, mental or sexual in nature. Sexual tension is a problem that faces many Muslims and Al-Hamdulilah that Shariah has ways for to deal with it within the boundaries of Islam according to scholars.
                        "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

OP, just because there are a few lol's here and there, it doesn't mean no one is taking you seriously. People have been giving you advice. Also, from personal experience, I would say a lot of it is in your head. I mean, everyone has these needs, correct, but keep busy. There is more to life than sex and sexual desires. Do productive things with your time. Work, study, volunteer, exercise, read a book, memorise some quran, do some extra prayers etc, pamper yourself, learn a new language, learn a new skill, etc. etc.

Also, you need to remember marriage is not a bed of roses. A lot of the time us singletons idealise marriage. It isn't a fairytale. People get divorced sometimes and it's hard work.

Also, take a look at yourself. Would you want to marry yourself? Work on your weaknesses and improve yourself while you are waiting PATIENTLY. Tell your parents as well that you want to get married.

Alright dude. Don't stress so much. A lot of it is down to qadr as well. Remember it might not have been written for you to get married.
                          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I was giving her advice as to an outlet to release sexual tension before it gets out of hand and she does something bad like making zina. Yes I would give her the same advice if I was talking to her in person. Just because you and others feel it's taboo to talk about masturbation doesn't mean this isn't discussed in Shariah Law. I gave the position according to Hanbali Fiqh. There is no shame in Islam when it concerns giving sincere advice about health issues whether physical, mental or sexual in nature. Sexual tension is a problem that faces many Muslims and Al-Hamdulilah that Shariah has ways for to deal with it within the boundaries of Islam according to scholars.
                            I had no idea that was the position according to that school of thought. Frankly, i'm kinda shocked. I don't even know what school I follow. :/ I'm Somali. I think all Somalis follow Shafi? Does it even matter? I wonder what the other school's positions are on this..
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Shiraz32 View Post
                              I'm here :), you know how the saying goes, all the good men are either married or gay, I'm married n polygamous.

lol, not sure if my wifes agrees, about the good part, not sure if it normal or only my situation, but my wife says I'm the most irritating person. Lmao
                              R u really? :O

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                                R u really? :O
                                As far as I know he's still searching for number 2 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X