Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the correct process of Marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the correct process of Marriage?

Is it Haram to get to know someone before you tell the parents?
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: what is the correct process of Marriage?

Yeah you need to get to know them under supervision.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-The-Halal-Way

My friend has told me that if a guy is interested in someone in uni. He should ask someone who knows her about her a little bit, unless he himself knows enough. Her class/lecture mates, friends, even teacher and if he likes what he hears. He should approach the sister: "Hello I am this and that and I am looking to get married, if you are interested, you can give me your walis number. And we can arrange a meeting. Obviously the girl should let her dad know that someone will be calling." Then they guy is suppose to call her father some time later and they arrange a meeting. After the parents are fine with the guy I think they can give a permission for them to use phone or email or something to communicate. But It should involve only aspects of marriage, not how are you today and etc. And talking should be formal, not friendly or casual.
      The worst thing is if you start to develop feelings. And decisions based on emotions are not very good ones.

I am not an expert though so....

Comment

Depends on what you mean by "get to know"?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
        X