Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Children bring along their own rizq :masha:

It's not wise to delay having kids for financial reasons - the fear of not being able to provide for them, Allah has promised us in the Quran that he will provide for us as well as for them.

There have been thousands of incidents where men's salaries have increased upon their marriage and then again on the arrival of a child/ children. Undoubtedly, a wife or a child brings along their own rizq. SubhanAllah!

It is also not correct to put off having children for any other reason.Allah states in the Quran that He does not burden any soul more than it can bear. He is All-Knowing , All-Aware & Wise...He knows when is the correct time to bless you with a child...so, whenever He grants you a child, you must have full yaqeen that Allah , the Most Merciful and Compassionate knows fully well that you will be able to look after a child and has not inconvenienced you in the slightest.

Comment

Yyeehhh have one first then we will ask you again!
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by ZamzamH View Post
        Yup the idea of kids is alluring. A couples hours of babysitting usually kills it though.
        lol whooop I'm not the only one!
        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by DiaRose View Post
          Salam sis

What is the ayah number in English numerals so I can read the transliteration. Thanks
          Walaykumsalam sis it is 25:74 x
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            Walaykumsalam sis it is 25:74 x
            Jazaklakair sis ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
              I'm currently outstaying my welcome then :(

+ or - x years :-)
              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                I'm the opposite. I'd want to spend the first year of marriage with no kids, just spending time with my husband with no interruptions. I get more excited over taking care of my husband, possibly cooking him delicious foods, and just being around him.

Kids I worry would ruin it lol
                LOL this is what me and hubby used to plan to...."2 years of having fun, no kid" we said..... Until I got accidentally pregnant :rotfl: and things changed!!! Panic? SUPER.

But now we say, Allah knows the best timing!!!
                Last edited by Ariadne; 10-11-14, 05:35 AM.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

I just don't listen to such negative talk from sisters. I hear some sisters complain about their husband and kids constantly. They say stuff like 'oh you're so lucky to be single. You don't have to deal with babies and demanding husband.

But I feel like they are just taking advantages of what they have. Children are a blessing. I am a 1st grade teacher and I see what a blessing children are everyday.

Yeah they can get on your nerves but they are really funny at times. They get happy and excited over the tiniest things.
                  Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                  (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by amatullahniqabi View Post
                    when i was younger and i had to care for my sister's kids all the time i swore i would never have kids...now i am not sure if i can have kids but insha'allah we are considering it (trying) in the next couple years. i definitely do feel like i've become a LOT more family oriented in the past year or two, like i used to just be happy to be with my husband and not do boring married people stuff but now i'm all about nesting, cooking, keeping house, etc. hehehe. i'm starting to get the "have kids already" lecture from my doctor and coworkers. i don't feel mature or ready enough yet - i'm 26 and we're just getting our feet under us and being able to make our bills, etc. without worrying, don't have any savings to speak of...so we were planning to wait a bit until things are more secure. but i do find myself really wanting it and dreaming about having kids now :)
                    what does nesting mean?? I've heard it a couple of times now...

Comment

Originally posted by Superwoman View Post
                      what does nesting mean?? I've heard it a couple of times now...
                      nesting is like enjoying making your home look nice and such - organizing, arranging furniture, cleaning, etc. it's an urge that often strikes women when pregnant to prepare the home for a baby.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnanc...ing-phase.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by amatullahniqabi View Post
                        nesting is like enjoying making your home look nice and such - organizing, arranging furniture, cleaning, etc. it's an urge that often strikes women when pregnant to prepare the home for a baby.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnanc...ing-phase.aspx
                        On the contrary, I'm on laziest phase ever during pregnancy :rotfl:

Leave alone nesting..... I became unexplainably tired and sleepy all the time! Especially on the first trimester, many women reported they became cat-like. Sleeping, snacking, sleeping, losing energy.

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                        Children bring along their own rizq :masha:

It's not wise to delay having kids for financial reasons - the fear of not being able to provide for them, Allah has promised us in the Quran that he will provide for us as well as for them.
                        Totally Agree!!

I remember a saying that when Allah commands us to marry, hajj, whatever, He will not abandon us alone without giving us providence "to cover the cost" -- so we can fulfill such command.

Now hubby and I just starting a business, though we're close to penniless right now, we always feel Allah's helps are raining a lot. Can't stop feeling grateful about it. :masha: ... :alhumdull
                        Last edited by Ariadne; 10-11-14, 05:42 AM.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Working...
                        X