Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

I'm the opposite. I'd want to spend the first year of marriage with no kids, just spending time with my husband with no interruptions. I get more excited over taking care of my husband, possibly cooking him delicious foods, and just being around him.

Kids I worry would ruin it lol

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      This is new to me.
      cz you're a boy -_____-
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
        cz you're a man-_____-
        Fixed.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          I'm the opposite. I'd want to spend the first year of marriage with no kids, just spending time with my husband with no interruptions. I get more excited over taking care of my husband, possibly cooking him delicious foods, and just being around him.

I dont want kids straight away.. itl be too early, id say 2 years max or whatever Allah wills, but its just something to look forward too innit. And yeah me too excited about that aswell. lool

:insha: :inlove:

Wont ruin it.. needa learn how to balance m'love :insha: it would all come through time and experience, woman are known to be experts at multi tasking, we can feed baby and feed hubby at the same time :up:
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Fixed.
            so predictable
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
              so predictable
              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo id hope my wife wants to delay the kids for a whiiiile
                "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

they do. trust me. it's hard having private time when u have kids. u have to wait till they go to sleep lol.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    :salams:

Do you sisters sometimes feel this way? I feel this way all the time.

I feel like I am more excited to make a family and to raise them, more than the act of marriage itself.

Even though I am excited for both, I am looking forward to pregnancy and creating a generation who would abide by the teachings of Allah :love:

I know many sisters get put off because of the process of pregnancy itself, but wallah the gift after it all is truly a blessing, all that pain, 9 months, i surely would do it again and again lol.

Sisters always say to me 'see after your first kid, i doubt you'd want another one'

I cant help but see it all as something worth striving for, as it is for the sake of Allah.

:sub: Even Allah praises his slaves in surah Furqan:

And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and
                    offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

This dua starting from rabanna is so beautiful, lets try and read it daily sisters. May Allah grant us a righteous spouse and pious offspring. :love:

Salam sis

What is the ayah number in English numerals so I can read the transliteration. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      :salams:

Do you sisters sometimes feel this way? I feel this way all the time.

I feel like I am more excited to make a family and to raise them, more than the act of marriage itself.

Even though I am excited for both, I am looking forward to pregnancy and creating a generation who would abide by the teachings of Allah :love:

I know many sisters get put off because of the process of pregnancy itself, but wallah the gift after it all is truly a blessing, all that pain, 9 months, i surely would do it again and again lol.

Sisters always say to me 'see after your first kid, i doubt you'd want another one'

I cant help but see it all as something worth striving for, as it is for the sake of Allah.

:sub: Even Allah praises his slaves in surah Furqan:

And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and
                      offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

This dua starting from rabanna is so beautiful, lets try and read it daily sisters. May Allah grant us a righteous spouse and pious offspring. :love:

lol well i guess yeah mostly because babies hate my guts so it would be nice to have one that likes me more than everyone else. :inlove:
                      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Yup the idea of kids is alluring. A couples hours of babysitting usually kills it though.

Comment

Originally posted by DiaRose View Post
                          Salam sis

What is the ayah number in English numerals so I can read the transliteration. Thanks
                          http://quran.com/25/74

Yo brothers, and sisters, salaamualaikum,
                          Make this dua often!

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                            you have to remember that your kids will probably only live with you for around 20 years or so, and after that it's just you and the husband. A big mistake couples take is only doting on the kids, and neglecting the spouse, who is supposed to be your partner beyond those 20 years. Don't neglect your marriage bros and sisters.
                            I'm currently outstaying my welcome then :(

Originally posted by ZamzamH View Post
                            Yup the idea of kids is alluring. A couples hours of babysitting usually kills it though.
                            I'm still traumatised by the time I was asked to babysit my niece from 5am onwards during ramadhaan

Comment

^Ouch...kids and hunger fun mix lol

Comment

when i was younger and i had to care for my sister's kids all the time i swore i would never have kids...now i am not sure if i can have kids but insha'allah we are considering it (trying) in the next couple years. i definitely do feel like i've become a LOT more family oriented in the past year or two, like i used to just be happy to be with my husband and not do boring married people stuff but now i'm all about nesting, cooking, keeping house, etc. hehehe. i'm starting to get the "have kids already" lecture from my doctor and coworkers. i don't feel mature or ready enough yet - i'm 26 and we're just getting our feet under us and being able to make our bills, etc. without worrying, don't have any savings to speak of...so we were planning to wait a bit until things are more secure. but i do find myself really wanting it and dreaming about having kids now :)

Comment

Working...
                                X