Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

I thought you're married. I'm not a sister but I know how you feel. I'm looking forward to the pregnancy mood shifts and her self-image struggles that I will only make worse by calling her a fatty. Then comes the baby, little Benjamin I hope (but a girl would do too), my new ally for the next 15-16 years. He'll sing his baby rhapsody and make her get up 74 times every night. And when he grows a little, we'll start running around and making a mess in the house and have her clean it up again and again and again... :love:

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
      Noone even answered my question :(
      Last edited by hassaan561; 08-11-14, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
        i dont think so. i think adoption is haram. if parents die, or cant take care of the child, some other family members are supposed to. the child should remain within the family. i could be wrong though, but i'm pretty sure that's what i heard.

happy? :)
        Yes thank you :)

Comment

i dont think so. i think adoption is haram. if parents die, or cant take care of the child, some other family members are supposed to. the child should remain within the family. i could be wrong though, but i'm pretty sure that's what i heard.

Adoption isn't haram...
          اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

Originally posted by Sen View Post
            I thought you're married. I'm not a sister but I know how you feel. I'm looking forward to the pregnancy mood shifts and her self-image struggles that I will only make worse by calling her a fatty. Then comes the baby, little Benjamin I hope (but a girl would do too), my new ally for the next 15-16 years. He'll sing his baby rhapsody and make her get up 74 times every night. And when he grows a little, we'll start running around and making a mess in the house and have her clean it up again and again and again... :love:
            Nah uh in my dreams *dreams* joking, soon inshaAllah, and wow inshaAllah, little things like these make it more fun and exciting
            Last edited by iRepIslam; 08-11-14, 04:58 PM.
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I and the one who sponsors an orphan are like this in Paradise.” Then he joined between his index and middle fingers.” (Sahih Bukhari)

Adoption is NOT haram. It becomes haram when one consider the adopted child as his/her own child by changing biological lineage.

Allah said regarding adopting children: “Call them by the names of their fathers: that is more just in the sight of Allah, but if you do not know their father’s names, (then they are) your brothers in faith, or your wards, but there is no blame on you if you make a mistake therein: (what counts is) the intention of your hearts.” (Quran)

Take the example of a great sahaba, Zayd Ibn harith. He was adopted by our prophet yet held his own lineage.
              You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!

Comment

Originally posted by The Awakening View Post
                Adoption isn't haram...
                u sure?

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                  The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I and the one who sponsors an orphan are like this in Paradise.” Then he joined between his index and middle fingers.” (Sahih Bukhari)

Adoption is NOT haram. It becomes haram when one consider the adopted child as his/her own child by changing biological lineage.

Allah said regarding adopting children: “Call them by the names of their fathers: that is more just in the sight of Allah, but if you do not know their father’s names, (then they are) your brothers in faith, or your wards, but there is no blame on you if you make a mistake therein: (what counts is) the intention of your hearts.” (Quran)

Take the example of a great sahaba, Zayd Ibn harith. He was adopted by our prophet yet held his own lineage.
                  oh that's great. i thought i heard it somewhere it was haram. so it is allowed but there are rules we have to follow. thanks for clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                    Yes thank you :)
                    actually it is allowed but there are specific rules we have to follow. plz edit my comment

Comment

hehe of corse, bro and sisters get marry for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post

Getting married just to satisfy your sexual urge seems shallow to me.
                        Alhumduhlila, very y true brother

Comment

you have to remember that your kids will probably only live with you for around 20 years or so, and after that it's just you and the husband. A big mistake couples take is only doting on the kids, and neglecting the spouse, who is supposed to be your partner beyond those 20 years. Don't neglect your marriage bros and sisters.
                          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                            you have to remember that your kids will probably only live with you for around 20 years or so, and after that it's just you and the husband. A big mistake couples take is only doting on the kids, and neglecting the spouse, who is supposed to be your partner beyond those 20 years. Don't neglect your marriage bros and sisters.
                            great suggestion. i've seen it too where once u take the kids out of the equation, the parents don't get along or don't like each other etc. it's rather sad. ur spouse should always be a priority since they're ur partner/companion etc. and if u dont have a good relationship, it will affect everything else.

Comment

Ofcourse. I agree with the comments above :)

At the end of the day it's just you and the spouse whose relationship is the most important ^.^ and ofcourse kids too, but your spouse is your spouse at the end of the day and you have duties you need to fulfill as a married couple

May Allah bring Khayr into it, ameen.
                              Last edited by iRepIslam; 08-11-14, 09:05 PM.
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

This is new to me.
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X