Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters do you sometimes feel this way? Kids more than marriage itself.

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
    ya having kids is a big responsibility. once u have them, theres no turning back. ur stuck having that job till u die. even when they're 30. they come to u with problems. i think we should look forward to both because they both have positives. so find a balance between the two. make time for the kids, but also for the spouse. best of both worlds :)
    It's not that I don't look forward to having kids, I just look forward to marriage more lol.

But yeah, from having worked with so many kids in several schools, I know that kids can be a handful. Also from seeing what my brother and his wife experienced when they had their baby. Sleepless nights, lots of worry etc. That's why I think it's really important to marry someone who will be helpful, supportive and is able to keep strong in raising children.

Comment

lol ok inshallah i'll make dua.

of course it was a dream for u. ur a girl. probably imagined a princess wedding lol.....
      Nah uh a simple wedding in the masjid will suffice
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Nah uh a simple wedding in the masjid will suffice
        awesome.

i always hear that girls want a big wedding because it only happens once so they want it to be a night to remember.

Comment

:salams:

Do you sisters sometimes feel this way? I feel this way all the time.

I feel like I am more excited to make a family and to raise them, more than the act of marriage itself.

Even though I am excited for both, I am looking forward to pregnancy and creating a generation who would abide by the teachings of Allah :love:

I know many sisters get put off because of the process of pregnancy itself, but wallah the gift after it all is truly a blessing, all that pain, 9 months, i surely would do it again and again lol.

Sisters always say to me 'see after your first kid, i doubt you'd want another one'

I cant help but see it all as something worth striving for, as it is for the sake of Allah.

:sub: Even Allah praises his slaves in surah Furqan:

And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and
          offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

This dua starting from rabanna is so beautiful, lets try and read it daily sisters. May Allah grant us a righteous spouse and pious offspring. :love:

Rasing children is can be very exciting but it can be very challenging. Children are a test from Allah so we have to be Careful to not take it as a easy task.

But its equally important to make sure your marriage is working. Every wife should do something special for her husband from time to time and the other way around as well. Once the marriage is healthy then the children will have a good upbringing thus they inherit the good norms and values.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Can you adopt kids without being married? Or is that haram?

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
              Rasing children is can be very exciting but it can be very challenging. Children are a test from Allah so we have to be Careful to not take it as a easy task.

But its equally important to make sure your marriage is working. Every wife should do something special for her husband from time to time and the other way around as well. Once the marriage is healthy then the children will have a good upbringing thus they inherit the good norms and values.
              That's what I think. If the parents are happily married together, then the children are more likely to be happier as well. :)

Comment

awesome.

i always hear that girls want a big wedding because it only happens once so they want it to be a night to remember.
                We are not all the same. Plus a lot of people just do it for the parents. I also want a simple wedding in the mosque. I don't think there is a place with more barakah than the mosque. I also don't want randomers.
                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post

Ofcourse inshaAllah, that is a wife's responsibility and the blessings will slowly come in.
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Ofcourse inshaAllah, that is a wife's responsibility and the blessings will slowly come in.
                    Both husband and wife's responsibility. Takes two to tango.

Comment

I want to be a mummy :crying2:
                      ▪️ 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 ▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                        Both husband and wife's responsibility. Takes two to tango.
                        Mhmm yup

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                          I want to be a mummy :crying2:
                          You will sisssss :insha: sabrun jameel x

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                            We are not all the same. Plus a lot of people just do it for the parents. I also want a simple wedding in the mosque. I don't think there is a place with more barakah than the mosque. I also don't want randomers.
                            i know dude. i keep telling my mom how i want my wedding to be. but i have to have a specific kind because of family or culture. it has to be big, a lot of people, dancing, free mixing etc, because that's how other people in our family get married. i also have to pay for it lol. i'm like that might take me a while to put together since i'm just starting in my career. i'm like let me have a small wedding in the mosque and we can have reception in a restaurant or hotel. she's like no dad will give their daughter to u if u can't even afford a proper wedding. the struggle is real lol

Comment

i know dude. i keep telling my mom how i want my wedding to be. but i have to have a specific kind because of family or culture. it has to be big, a lot of people, dancing, free mixing etc, because that's how other people in our family get married. i also have to pay for it lol. i'm like that might take me a while to put together since i'm just starting in my career. i'm like let me have a small wedding. she's like no dad will give their daughter to u if u can't even afford a proper wedding. the struggle is real lol
                              It would be great if parents just let their kids have the weddings they wanted. Plus, I am more interested in having a successful marriage than having a big wedding. I don't want to get married to get divorced. That would be devastating.
                              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                                Can you adopt kids without being married? Or is that haram?
                                Noone even answered my question :(

Comment

Working...
                                X