Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Night of Marriage

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    how do i find out if she wants to intimate on the first night?

texting?
    go to the bros section and ill let tell you how
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Imaam View Post
      Just because I am on the shafi-madhab...it doesn't mean I must follow the rules of this jurisdiction to the letter. I follow other madhabs as well at times, particularly the Hanbali madhab and non-sectarian views as well. There's no rule in Islam which says we must stick with one school of thought or one set of scholars. Anyway forget about this.
      Then you're not a Shafi'i, your're that modern movement called "Salafi" who mix all madhab as per their whims and desires. You don't need school of thought right now, since its based on usul fiqh. You need to learn the basics of Islam first.

Look at the response of this poster...it's similar to what I was talking about though I dunno what they mean by "ruqsakti".

:)
      That sums up my point my man. You go around talking about 'sunnah, Quran etc' but your mentality is fixed on some jahil culture. Did you even read what that poster posted ? He was talking about some desi tradition and culture which puts limit in a marriage and forbids/delays aspects, which is not Islamic tradition. Sunnah is very simple, once nikah is done in masjid, you do not need 1 year or so to complete the process of marriage or whatever lol. The last time I heard about desi tradition, it got some 7 formations and months in order for the groom and bride to be officially married lol. Prophet said "Facilitate religious matters to people and do not make things difficult.". As I said, learn about Islam and all your unwanted culture or mindset would fall off your brain. Its important that we follow Islam and not unIslamic culture whilst talking about 'Ijtihad' since the independent reasoning would then be based on culture or whatever rather than Quran and sunnah.

*face palm*...I never said marriage divorce cycle or anything. Damn. What's wrong with you? Are you married? If no, then after you find yourself a girl then you marry her ...but wait for some time before consummating the marriage. This, in essence, is what I was talking about.
      Whether I'm married or not, or what I'm going to do, is noneyabusiness since I will be doing what is in accordance to Islam and not some jahil tradition. :)
      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post

Then you're not a Shafi'i, your're that modern movement called "Salafi" who mix all madhab as per their whims and desires. You don't need school of thought right now, since its based on usul fiqh. You need to learn the basics of Islam first.
        I don't subscribe myself to any modern movements. Haram.
        And having madhabs and classifying yourself as shafi and hanafi is also haram.

That sums up my point my man. You go around talking about 'sunnah, Quran etc' but your mentality is fixed on some jahil culture. Did you even read what that poster posted ? He was talking about some desi tradition and culture which puts limit in a marriage and forbids/delays aspects, which is not Islamic tradition. Sunnah is very simple, once nikah is done in masjid, you do not need 1 year or so to complete the process of marriage or whatever lol. The last time I heard about desi tradition, it got some 7 formations and months in order for the groom and bride to be officially married lol. Prophet said "Facilitate religious matters to people and do not make things difficult.". As I said, learn about Islam and all your unwanted culture or mindset would fall off your brain. Its important that we follow Islam and not unIslamic culture whilst talking about 'Ijtihad' since the independent reasoning would then be based on culture or whatever rather than Quran and sunnah.

Whether I'm married or not, or what I'm going to do, is noneyabusiness since I will be doing what is in accordance to Islam and not some jahil tradition. :)
        Okay I admit. It's some jahil tradition. -.-

Comment

Look at the response of this poster...it's similar to what I was talking about though I dunno what they mean by "ruqsakti".
          Ruqsakti is being culturally married, I think. There are three kinds of marriages in America, for Muslims: 1. Legal, 2. Religious (nikkah), 3. cultural (ruqsakti).

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            What if you die the next day man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72399[/ATTACH]
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post

Ruqsakti is being culturally married, I think. There are three kinds of marriages in America, for Muslims: 1. Legal, 2. Religious (nikkah), 3. cultural (ruqsakti).

Culturally married?

Comment

Working...
              X