Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking to post a thread to find a revert girl to marry

Assalamualaikum

Dear brothers and sisters though I have joined this site for some months still I am new here on this site. For some days I am thinking to make a post on how can I find a revert sister for marriage.
    Could you suggest me how it would be effective to post a thread.

Regards
    Alamgir Kabir

Re: Thinking to post a thread to find a revert girl to marry

just make a thread and title it "how to find a revert sister".

then sit back and enjoy the show :up:
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Thank you dear Sister..... :(

Comment

Waalaikumussalam,

What does a revert sister have that a non revert sister don't have...in your view

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Whats up with this trend? Whats wrong with other non-revert sisters
          You not going to get an Angelina jolie in hijaab or a bearded brad pitt (no offense to the reverts)

Keep your options open man. Pray for a pious wife instead insha Allah
          Believe
          there is
          good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            Waalaikumussalam,

What does a revert sister have that a non revert sister don't have...in your view

A revert sister accepted the philosophy of islam as the philosophy of life.... from a free and open analysis.... it has enriched her spiritually... here are the similarities with me with her..... though i was a born muslim but i have accepted the islamic philosophy after free and open analysis....

but it doesnt mean born muslim are not spiritual.............. but in this modern world i find it really hard to find a true spiritual girl....

But when i think of a revert sister then i can hope that she can complete me spiritually...

Comment

There is nothing wrong with wanting to marry a revert and vice versa. Both have their pros and cons. As a revert if I married a revert we can study and learn together help each other. If i married "non-revert" she could help me, I might not be able to help her too much with knowledge but she'll still be rewarded for teaching me.

Easiest way to find any kind of spouse ask your family and friends to keep an eye out or even start making queries if you are desperate. Go to masjid and sign up for marriage service. There are lectures and courses for new muslims every week. I am talking about Regents Park mosque, where I attended "How to pray - salah" course. I was the only guy and there were like 20 women. Some of them "non-reverts" wanting to perfect their salah and some revert muslims. Though I think it's wrong to go to this kind of course to find a spouse...

There is a thread how to find a white revert man... just read that one.... It doesn't matter if you want to marry a revert or non-revert, black, white or asian. You find them all in same places...
              Last edited by toska; 06-11-14, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alamgir Kabir View Post
                A revert sister accepted the philosophy of islam as the philosophy of life.... from a free and open analysis.... it has enriched her spiritually... here are the similarities with me with her..... though i was a born muslim but i have accepted the islamic philosophy after free and open analysis....

but it doesnt mean born muslim are not spiritual.............. but in this modern world i find it really hard to find a true spiritual girl....

But when i think of a revert sister then i can hope that she can complete me spiritually...
                Where do you live bro.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post
                  Whats up with this trend? Whats wrong with other non-revert sisters
                  You not going to get an Angelina jolie in hijaab or a bearded brad pitt (no offense to the reverts)

Keep your options open man. Pray for a pious wife instead insha Allah
                  Brother I am not telling that there is anything wrong with non-revert sisters... and not going to get an Angelina jolie in hijaab or a bearded brad pitt as I do not deserve them as my life partner...

Actually this trend was created when I find it really hard to find a pious and true spiritual girl who has accepted islamic philosophy as the philosophy of life...

Yes its better to open the option for a pious wife...

Thank you for your suggestion

Comment

Where do you live bro.
                    Bro I live Bangladesh......................

Comment

Originally posted by Alamgir Kabir View Post
                      Bro I live Bangladesh......................
                      Do you think you can find revert sisters there, if not where exactly are you looking for.
                      You do realise, unless you move abroad it is going to be hard right

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                        There is nothing wrong with wanting to marry a revert and vice versa. Both have their pros and cons. As a revert if I married a revert we can study and learn together help each other. If i married "non-revert" she could help me, I might not be able to help her too much with knowledge but she'll still be rewarded for teaching me.

Easiest way to find any kind of spouse ask your family and friends to keep an eye out or even start making queries if you are desperate. Go to masjid and sign up for marriage service. There are lectures and courses for new muslims every week. I am talking about Regents Park mosque, where I attended "How to pray - salah" course. I was the only guy and there were like 20 women. Some of them "non-reverts" wanting to perfect their salah and some revert muslims. Though I think it's wrong to go to this kind of course to find a spouse...

There is a thread how to find a white revert man... just read that one.... It doesn't matter if you want to marry a revert or non-revert, black, white or asian. You find them all in same places...
                        Dear Brother ,
                        Thanks for guidelines .... Actually brother I live in Bangladesh.... Here I can hardly find a revert sister.... While my parents started to look for a bride for my marriage I only required them to find a religious sister... but they have failed to find a true religious family.... now a days it became very hard... another reason of being hard is that my family is not so long practiced religious family.... though I was born in a muslim family but i was not grown up in a islamic practiced environment.... but when i started to think about life , purpose of life, people, culture, religions, activities. life style etc gradually i could understand that the guidelines in islam are the true guidelines for life.... though i need to learn more and more clarification.... but I could understand the philosophy of islam spiritually.... yes there are also religious family.... but their thoughts are limited most of the cases only to have islam as religion by born.... they hardly think of islamic rules from psychological and philosophical view... as a result in practical life the application of islamic rules for them become light often....

Yes now i feel desperate because half of heart is incomplete.... i dont find energy and motivation to work..... i feel like caged .... but I want to feel like a flying bird finding half of my heart...

Also thank you for sharing the information...

Comment

Do you think you can find revert sisters there, if not where exactly are you looking for.
                          You do realise, unless you move abroad it is going to be hard right

Bro I can hardly think that i can find a revert sister here.... actually location is not very important.... important is the criteria that Almighty Guided us to consider to marry....

Its also hard for me to move to abroad to find a revert sister because right now i am not financially solvent enough to move abroad....

Thats why I have started to search on internet.... and coming to here is a result of my search...

Sometimes i see here posts regarding marriage of revert sisters... revert brothers.... sometimes i see that reverts sisters are looking for marriage... if they find me or i find them.... or any body help to us to unite...

Comment

Thinking to post a thread to find a revert girl to marry

Be aware you're not gonna find a bearded zac efron or a hijabi megan fox.
                            نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                              Be aware you're not gonna find a bearded zac efron or a hijabi megan fox.

what is zac efron or a hijabi megan fox?

Comment

Working...
                              X