Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage cv update please read inshallah

assalamualikum

I have read a few comments on my previous thread I just want to clear a few hings up inshallah.

Firstly I would like to apologise for my previous thread in the past and to everyone on the forum I hope you can forgive me I have forgiven you all and all I can say is sorry

secondly muslima London I want to say sorry to you as well inshallah.

ok here goes I want to clear this race issue up I am so sick and tired of this race issue I don't want to here it no more I am tired of it I am not racist my parents have never raised me up to be racist I have been through a lot with south Asians and the experiences have been unbearable a times but I still stay strong I realy don't want to talk about this race things no more and I am staying far from it is not good for the heart head and soul I am done with that inshallah.

ok I want to add a few more things to my marriage cv I work in a primary school as one of my jobs I work with children this maybe a good thing for sisters who want a experienced brother with kids alhamndulilah I know sisters love working as a ta or teacher I my self work in this environment so this maybe a good thing for a sister who seek's marriage and would like a brother like this well that's is me

as you know I have said a few things on my previous thread about my self place work etc

I am looking for a sister who is independent I don't mind if she works not to career minded but has abit of education underneath her belt. I am looking for her to be a sister who looks after her self I myself like to keep my place clean and tidy I am sorry to say this fussy with people who don't like to clean up after them selves. I am looking for a attractive sister I do like somewhat attractive sisters I think it is important ok I would ideally like as sister who knows deen I read tafsir so I know my stuff as well as quran.

I would like her to be quite strong on the deen but also independent a humble sister but with a happy uplifting personality inshallah. I have only highlighted a few things but if there are any sisters who fit this bill I would like to get to know you more inshallah I would out of respect advice any sister to speak to my mother about my self as I don't want to talk directly on the phone this leads to fitna and I would out of respect like a sister to give me her walis number so I can call but not ring her as this is not islam

I am not practicing culture only dealing with islam here I am looking also to buy a ring before hand for a sister who seeks marriage

I am not a bad brother please ignore my red marks inshallah I have tried my upmost best I have been working so hard to give my wife a good life if she is out there u now where I am

I ride my bike 6 miles a day so I can keep fit so if you sisters like a guy that keeps in shape that's me :)

also I do not want a kitchen wife I am not looking for a sister who want to cook and clean no I want to travel and do more and not just pay bills and eat food

assalamualikum if interested message me jzk khair I am forgiven you all :)

Re: marriage cv update please read inshallah

Waalaikumussalam bro,

Well it seems you realy would want someone from the forum.
    Let me make it a bit easier ask you a few questions so that if anyone is interested they can PM you or something like that.

1. Where do you live.
    2. Will you move if the sister is in another country or does she have to come there.
    3. What are your future plans
    4. Describe your character.

Thanks man.
    I will email you my address so you can invite me now to your wedding.
    PS - i cant wear suits ,if i wear them i cant eat peacfully.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

apology accepted Bruce Lee although you have never said anything specifically horrible to me, apart from insult my race but thats not specific to me so i dont take it personally

Apologies to you too if i have said anything to upset you
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        Waalaikumussalam bro,

Let me make it a bit easier ask you a few questions so that if anyone is interested they can PM you or something like that.

1. Where do you live.
        2. Will you move if the sister is in another country or does she have to come there.

Thanks man.
        I live in uk I wont say what city unless a sister is interested through pm
        2. I would not mind moveing it all depends on the sister tbh akhi
        3. become self employed and travel live good look after future wife give her a quality life inshallah
        4. humble peaceful I could describe more through pm message etc as I don't feel comfortable on here through privacy

also ill invite you if I find some one on here or outside world muzzbe be I will inshallah just got to find a wife first I am set up know man :) lool

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          apology accepted Bruce Lee although you have never said anything specifically horrible to me, apart from insult my race but thats not specific to me so i dont take it personally

Apologies to you too if i have said anything to upset you
          no problem sister alhamdulilah

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            Waalaikumussalam bro,

1. Where do you live.

Thanks man.
            muzzbe if you know or muslimalondon knows any one let me know inshallah

Comment

"Be water my friend" bruce lee.

Understand this term very deep. From now on I want to leave deep comments.
              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

looool love that its like a finger pointing to the moon don't concentrate on the finger all you will miss all that heavenly glory (bruce lee quote enter the dragon)

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee2 View Post
                  I live in uk I wont say what city unless a sister is interested through pm
                  2. I would not mind moveing it all depends on the sister tbh akhi
                  3. become self employed and travel live good look after future wife give her a quality life inshallah
                  4. humble peaceful I could describe more through pm message etc as I don't feel comfortable on here through privacy

also ill invite you if I find some one on here or outside world muzzbe be I will inshallah just got to find a wife first I am set up know man :) lool
                  Kewl man thats good to know,

I think the worry people are having here is what you used to say about the previous marriage etc....
                  Maybe you can explain and put everyone's heart at ease.
                  I know t may not be comfortable but atleast a few words to say what was going on with your previous threads.

InshaAllah you will find someone soon.

Definitely would like to see you inshaAllah,

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

we could link up muzzbe any time I could talk about it but only through pm I don't feel comfortable talking about it on here I ended it on good terms according to quran and sunnah though I don't everything islamicly correct

Comment

Mr bruce lee.
                      Have you tried other ways rather than this. I didnt know people couls advertise themselves on here.
                      I thought it was na jayz.

IT WILL BE OKAY.

free your mind.
                      Believe in yourself.
                      Do some press ups.
                      Punch a brick
                      Go Wrestle with alligator.
                      You'll get your mojo back.
                      Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Have you changed your views on niqaab and sisters who wear it?

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                          Have you changed your views on niqaab and sisters who wear it?
                          I am not against it never was I am just used to being raised with hijab it would take me some time getting used to a niqab sister but I can handle it I think the person underneath matters most who knows any niqab sister could be beautifull I may just fall in love with her ill meet any sister niqab or hijab

Comment

[QUOTE=sawm;6110353]Mr bruce lee.
                            Have you tried other ways rather than this. I didnt know people couls advertise themselves on here.
                            I thought it was na jayz.

IT WILL BE OKAY.

free your mind.
                            Believe in yourself.
                            Do some press ups.
                            Punch a brick
                            Go Wrestle with alligator.
                            You'll get your mojo back.[/QUO inshallah

Comment

Bit worrying if you think reading tafsir or Qur'an means you "know your stuff".

May Allah give you the wife you want.
                              A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Working...
                              X