A question for sisters only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for sisters only

I've not posted a thread in the marriage section for a while, so here it goes:

How would you feel if your husband was attracted to other women?

Would you feel like garbage?

I probably would.

Well there's a reason why men and women lower their gaze..

And there's also a reason why women should beautify themselves for their husbands

That's why you should marry a man with taqwa, and one that is attracted to your appearance
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: A question for sisters only

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

And there's also a reason why women should beautify themselves for their husbands

That's why you should marry a man with taqwa, and one that is attracted to your appearance
      If I wait for someone who's attracted to my appearance, I'll probably never get married lol

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, youl find someone

inshaAllah
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Yes I would, any man who admits to finding another woman attractive is a very silly man indeed
          ▪️ēēē 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 ēēē▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

It's normal if he was. I don't think there is anyone in the world that is only attracted to one person
            I'd be irked if he didn't lower his gaze/ freemixed, but apart from that I think it's perfectly normal to be attracted to other women. Marriage doesn't suddenly make you blind :/
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

this

what you have to accept is that no matter how beautiful you are, and how attracted to you your husband is, he will stilll go out there and be 'physically' attracted to another woman. There is fitna out there - full stop, even for those brothers who lower their gaze. And dotn take it the wrong way. doesnt mean he will want her but in his eyes, taht person MIGHT look attractive.

your role as his wife, is is to ensure that you maintain your beauty and learn to look attractive to him.
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I'm gonna pop some bubbles here, but men will always be attracted to other women. It doesn't mean they wanna get rid of you and marry x woman, but they find them attractive. (He will in most cases never admit this btw, but will think it)

Refer to Yasir Qadhi: What women need to know about men.

Skip to 22:40.

P.S I know he's not the most popular person on here but in certain matters :up:

P.P.S watch it all i you can ladies :p
                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                As You have sanctified Your house,
                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                In which permission of entry
                Is only granted to a few,
                Please Allah, allow my heart
                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                  I'm gonna pop some bubbles here, but men will always be attracted to other women. It doesn't mean they wanna get rid of you and marry x woman, but they find them attractive.

Refer to Yasir Qadhi: What women need to know about men.

Skip to 22:40.

P.S I know he's not the most popular person on here but in certain matters :up:

P.P.S watch it all i you can ladies :p
                  i watched that

i kinda found it embarassig :embar:
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Last edited by Umm.Hafsa; 28-09-14, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      i watched that

i kinda found it embarassig :embar:
                      It is, I know - he's really blunt :$
                      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                        Yes I would, any man who admits to finding another woman attractive is a very silly man indeed
                        This. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                          that would be stupid indeed

i'd scratch his eyes out

Comment

Last edited by Umm.Hafsa; 28-09-14, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm.Hafsa View Post
                              Don't say that, if anything self pity and constantly putting yourself down is what is unattractive.

Be confident.
                              So if I complain I'm unattractive, and then if I don't complain I'm still unattractive.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X