Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does it become waajib to get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it become waajib to get married?

Obviously, for a lot of young single Muslim people living in the West, it is very hard to stay away from relationships and the like because of where we live which means that it is the norm to be in a relationship and sex is basically everywhere. If you just think about TV (soaps), billboards, music etc...a lot of young Muslim people have crossed that line and had boyfriends and girlfriends. Obviously in addition to all of this, Allah has put these 'needs' in us. I won't elaborate. You should get the idea. Is there a point when it becomes waajib to get married? One important point is that Allah has put these 'needs' in women as well as men. I don't know why people just bang on about men. :/
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Re: When does it become waajib to get married?

No one knows? :/
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

It's not. Some of the greatest scholars of Islam never married.

It is preferred and if you marry the right person, it can add something very special to your life.

But if one would rather dedicate their life to other good causes, then why not?

Comment

When you become close to committing zina
        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

I don't know waajib or fardh.

All Im saying is everyone should get married, especially majority on forum.
          Them days are over when people lived without marriage. I think.
          like you said 3 much fitna everywhere.
          Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

What if your hormones are maaaad and it's pretty much always on your mind? Does it become waajib then? What if you masterbate? Is that a sign that you need to get married ASAP? What if you are a woman? :/

Comment

Originally posted by one_justice View Post
              It's not. Some of the greatest scholars of Islam never married.

It is preferred and if you marry the right person, it can add something very special to your life.

But if one would rather dedicate their life to other good causes, then why not?
              Read my latest post on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                What if your hormones are maaaad and it's pretty much always on your mind? Does it become waajib then? What if you masterbate? Is that a sign that you need to get married ASAP? What if you are a woman? :/
                Yes
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                X