marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage

I am a 26 year old sister and I really would like to get married so please keep me in your Dua.
    Jazakallahu Khayrian

Re: marriage

:salams

May Allah bless you with a pious husband and fulfill all your needs.

Are you actively looking, though?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Last edited by rainbow*~; 23-09-14, 10:42 PM.
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        :salams

May Allah bless you with a pious husband and fulfill all your needs.

IS YOUR WALI actively looking, though?
        Correction

:salams:

We can be pals sis! we're the same

I believe someone said you should make dua for this, I never did.

But :insha: may Allah swt bless us with a pious spouse who will help us attain jannah-Ameen

:jkk:
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Yeah, you should make Dua'a!
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

I pray that we all get blessed with PERFECT partners.

Keep it up sister ;-)
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

no I have not been looking and tbh I don't know how to look the Halal way.

Comment

Jazakallah khayr sister and Ameen and same for you dear.

:salams:

We can be pals sis! we're the same

I believe someone said you should make dua for this, I never did.

But :insha: may Allah swt bless us with a pious spouse who will help us attain jannah-Ameen

:jkk:[/QUOTE]

Comment

may Allah give those seeking marriage a rightouse spouse who will help you to Jannah ameen

plz dont under estimate the power of dua ,when you put your full trust in Allah and say AlhamduLillah through every trial and keep sabr everything will be ok insha Allah :)

have you contacted a mosque sometimes they help or get involed doing volentry work in the community and let other sisters know you are looking they might know a good match may Allah make it easy for you ameen

Comment

welcome to "i want to get married club"

enjoy ur stay

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah1 View Post
                      no I have not been looking and tbh I don't know how to look the Halal way.
                      Ask your parents?

Comment

Originally posted by Revert08 View Post
                        may Allah give those seeking marriage a rightouse spouse who will help you to Jannah ameen

plz dont under estimate the power of dua ,when you put your full trust in Allah and say AlhamduLillah through every trial and keep sabr everything will be ok insha Allah :)

have you contacted a mosque sometimes they help or get involed doing volentry work in the community and let other sisters know you are looking they might know a good match may Allah make it easy for you ameen
                        I just don't understand why it's hard to find a partner

just have to keep trying, the truth is I'm getting fed up but my parents remind me then I have start searching on that useless site again. It's so tiring, looking at the same profiles over and over again.

OP, please do not use matrimonial sites (unless you are very very very desperate like me *rollseyes), definitely tell your parents, always keep your wali apart of the search

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah1 View Post
                          I am a 26 year old sister and I really would like to get married so please keep me in your Dua.
                          Jazakallahu Khayrian
                          may Allah bless you with a husband who is a coolness to your eyes, ameen ya Rabb
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            I just don't understand why it's hard to find a partner

just have to keep trying, the truth is I'm getting fed up but my parents remind me then I have start searching on that useless site again. It's so tiring, looking at the same profiles over and over again.

OP, please do not use matrimonial sites (unless you are very very very desperate like me *rollseyes), definitely tell your parents, always keep your wali apart of the search
                            i know sis but dua and patience is the key just accept what Allah has planned for you as he is best of planners

do you only search through website?what about your parents asking people?or going to a masjid for help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Revert08 View Post
                              i know sis but dua and patience is the key just accept what Allah has planned for you as he is best of planners

do you only search through website?what about your parents asking people?or going to a masjid for help ?
                              a bit of everything, but people aren't very helpful. They mostly give proposals that are work permits/student visas- and I'm not interested with all due respect, I have my preferences and reasons.

yeh, having sabr is hard, at least I have some hope left

it's just a bit depressing that everyone around me is getting married, the younger ones as well. Just makes me feel unwanted, just feel like there is something wrong with me, and I'm getting older too. I don't want to have children when I'm too old. I'd like to settle down with partner first and than think about children, because otherwise it's hard to spend time with each other. But I don't think I'll have time for any of that the way things are going.

Comment

Working...
                              X