Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 in1 thread: Finding compatibility & when is being honest too honest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 in1 thread: Finding compatibility & when is being honest too honest?

Ya'sin

Let me get this right - you share your opinion of them? or you give your opinion on matters that interest you? what do you mean by being 'honest'?
    Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
      wat in the world did i read in this thread???
      Originally posted by Zulekha100 View Post
      Ya'sin

Let me get this right - you share your opinion of them? or you give your opinion on matters that interest you? what do you mean by being 'honest'?
      Both

E.g rights of women, and what I want after marriage
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        what do you mean?

I want an honest answer

because honesty is the best policy and muzzybee agrees
        no, that screen play thingy,

she becomes brother and asks you questions... **smacks head

what about honesty? *scratches head
        Last edited by Revertbrother; 19-09-14, 09:34 PM.

Comment

do you want me to read your profile??
          to see where little changes can be made here or there

lets find you a hubby :p
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
          X