Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .mirror.
    replied
    Re: Sisters, Would You Agree to become the Second, or Third, or Fourth Wife???

Labor Talk ...Wrong thread..=\

Back to Polygamy.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    when you are in labour you can more or less eat anything unless you are having a caesarean birth.

labour lasts, and could last up to a day or so
    if your lucky, you can prob have a laboru around 6-10 hours , and in the non contractual hours (e.g. no contractions) you can eat, drink whatever
    Ooooo interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Wow that's crazy! Craving ice...who would've thought lol

Don't they give you ice chips when you're about to give birth since you can't eat anything else? I think it's called ice chips..well it's ice lol

when you are in labour you can more or less eat anything unless you are having a caesarean birth.

labour lcould last up to a day or so (if your unlucky) or most likely, andthing up to 12 - 18hours
    if your lucky, you can prob have a laboru around 6-10 hours , and in the non contractual hours (e.g. no contractions) you can eat, drink whatever
    Last edited by Muslima London; 28-09-14, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

yes, i got a craving for cucumbers and ice.

subhanallah i would have ice every single day, literally every single waking hour.

once i was in hospital. i was so desperate for ice, i sent my sister to KFC to get me a cup of crushed ice
    Wow that's crazy! Craving ice...who would've thought lol

Don't they give you ice chips when you're about to give birth since you can't eat anything else? I think it's called ice chips..well it's ice lol

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

aaahhh dont worry

pregnancy is a beautiful experience and you will glow during it.

In sha allah when you marry, have a chat with us (the once pregnant sisters) and we'll put your mind at rest
    I do think women who are pregnant are really cute though! There is something 'glowy' about them :)

If I ever marry :(. I'm being a negative nancy lately lol

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Is it true that you get a bunch of weird cravings when pregnant?

If I ever do get pregnant I hope my cravings are for healthy food :rotfl:

yes, i got a craving for cucumbers and ice.

subhanallah i would have ice every single day, literally every single waking hour.

once i was in hospital. i was so desperate for ice, i sent my sister to KFC to get me a cup of crushed ice

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    random and OT: I remember eating a whole honey due melon because it was 'for the baby too" lol
    Is it true that you get a bunch of weird cravings when pregnant?

If I ever do get pregnant I hope my cravings are for healthy food :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Sorry when I talk about pregnancy I tend to ramble. It just makes me nervous lol
    aaahhh dont worry

pregnancy is a beautiful experience and you will glow during it.

In sha allah when you marry, have a chat with us (the once pregnant sisters) and we'll put your mind at rest

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

Maybe one day I'll change my mind and will love pregnancy too :insha:
    random and OT: I remember eating a whole honey due melon because it was 'for the baby too" lol

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    :Inlove: I loved pregnancy
    Maybe one day I'll change my mind and will love pregnancy too :insha:

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

ok ok but dont be suprised if yoru feelings change as you get married.......

it would feel natural to take your marriage to the next phrase, which is kids

most pregnanices proceed without pain. most babies dont go and kick nerves/ ribs etc. they do their nice little kicks and all that but trust me, it doesnt hurt. its quite thrilling :love:
    Sorry when I talk about pregnancy I tend to ramble. It just makes me nervous lol

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

:Inlove: I loved pregnancy

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Too scared :(

I don't wanna be pregnant for 9 months. My friend just gave birth and she said the baby was kicking her ribs non stop and it hurt. And she was so uncomfortable that she could barely sleep

Then it's the whole "having the baby" eeek. And raising it for the next 18 years or so . I don't wanna be responsible for messing another life up lol
    ok ok but dont be suprised if yoru feelings change as you get married.......

it would feel natural to take your marriage to the next phrase, which is kids

most pregnanices proceed without pain. most babies dont go and kick nerves/ ribs etc. they do their nice little kicks and all that but trust me, it doesnt hurt. its quite thrilling :love:

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

yes but children bond a marriage, so it would make sense to have chldren - at least 1
    Too scared :(

I don't wanna be pregnant for 9 months. My friend just gave birth and she said the baby was kicking her ribs non stop and it hurt. And she was so uncomfortable that she could barely sleep

Then it's the whole "having the baby" eeek. And raising it for the next 18 years or so . I don't wanna be responsible for messing another life up lol

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

But when he wants to get away from crying and screaming children he can come to me for that!
    yes but children bond a marriage, so it would make sense to have chldren - at least 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X